Arena Patron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arena Patron is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arena Patron is a niche 5-Mana Minion capable of flooding the board if left unchecked. The card is successor of Grim Patron, however, unlike its predecessor, the Overkill effect is much harder to trigger and makes the card very difficult to utilise.
In Constructed, Arena Patron is far too situational to be used in high-level play.
Despite its name, Arena Patron is a terrible card in Arena. The Overkill effect is far too difficult to get value from and most opponents will immediately remove the card once it is played.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck