Arena Patron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arena Patron is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arena Patron is a niche 5-Mana Minion capable of flooding the board if left unchecked. The card is successor of Grim Patron, however, unlike its predecessor, the Overkill effect is much harder to trigger and makes the card very difficult to utilise.
In Constructed, Arena Patron is far too situational to be used in high-level play.
Despite its name, Arena Patron is a terrible card in Arena. The Overkill effect is far too difficult to get value from and most opponents will immediately remove the card once it is played.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge