Baleful Banker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baleful Banker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baleful Banker is a niche card that has the potential to add copies of your most important minions back into your deck. The card shares the Battlecry effect of Manic Soulcaster, however, as a neutral card it has much more combo potential across all classes.
In Constructed, Baleful Banker is a niche card that has future potential in combo decks, however, it does not fit into any commonly played decks.
In Arena, Baleful Banker is a poor card. The Battlecry effect is very negligible in Arena and the 2/2 stats are very weak for a 2-drop.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List