Baleful Banker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baleful Banker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baleful Banker is a niche card that has the potential to add copies of your most important minions back into your deck. The card shares the Battlecry effect of Manic Soulcaster, however, as a neutral card it has much more combo potential across all classes.
In Constructed, Baleful Banker is a niche card that has future potential in combo decks, however, it does not fit into any commonly played decks.
In Arena, Baleful Banker is a poor card. The Battlecry effect is very negligible in Arena and the 2/2 stats are very weak for a 2-drop.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck