Manic Soulcaster — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Manic Soulcaster is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Manic Soulcaster is a good card which offers competitive stats for its Mana cost. While the Battlecry may look strong, it can be a doubled-edged sword, as it not very desirable to put another copy of a 2-Mana minion into your deck when playing on curve. As a result, the card can only be played on an empty board, or when you have a powerful target available to put into your deck.
In Constructed, Manic Soulcaster is a strong choice for slower Control decks to generate additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Ragnaros the Firelord. It is particularly strong in Reno decks, where adding an additional copy of a minion to your deck can help nullify the restriction of having no duplicates.
Manic Soulcaster is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck