Manic Soulcaster — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Manic Soulcaster is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Manic Soulcaster is a good card which offers competitive stats for its Mana cost. While the Battlecry may look strong, it can be a doubled-edged sword, as it not very desirable to put another copy of a 2-Mana minion into your deck when playing on curve. As a result, the card can only be played on an empty board, or when you have a powerful target available to put into your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Manic Soulcaster is a strong choice for slower Control decks to generate additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Ragnaros the Firelord. It is particularly strong in Reno decks, where adding an additional copy of a minion to your deck can help nullify the restriction of having no duplicates.
Manic Soulcaster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Manic Soulcaster
Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|12,240||Apr 02 2017|
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage