Manic Soulcaster — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Manic Soulcaster is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Manic Soulcaster is a good card which offers competitive stats for its Mana cost. While the Battlecry may look strong, it can be a doubled-edged sword, as it not very desirable to put another copy of a 2-Mana minion into your deck when playing on curve. As a result, the card can only be played on an empty board, or when you have a powerful target available to put into your deck.
In Constructed, Manic Soulcaster is a strong choice for slower Control decks to generate additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Ragnaros the Firelord. It is particularly strong in Reno decks, where adding an additional copy of a minion to your deck can help nullify the restriction of having no duplicates.
Manic Soulcaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck