Manic Soulcaster — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Manic Soulcaster is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Manic Soulcaster is a good card which offers competitive stats for its Mana cost. While the Battlecry may look strong, it can be a doubled-edged sword, as it not very desirable to put another copy of a 2-Mana minion into your deck when playing on curve. As a result, the card can only be played on an empty board, or when you have a powerful target available to put into your deck.
In Constructed, Manic Soulcaster is a strong choice for slower Control decks to generate additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Ragnaros the Firelord. It is particularly strong in Reno decks, where adding an additional copy of a minion to your deck can help nullify the restriction of having no duplicates.
Manic Soulcaster is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Manic Soulcaster
Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|12,240||Apr 02 2017|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists