Manic Soulcaster — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Manic Soulcaster is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Manic Soulcaster is a good card which offers competitive stats for its Mana cost. While the Battlecry may look strong, it can be a doubled-edged sword, as it not very desirable to put another copy of a 2-Mana minion into your deck when playing on curve. As a result, the card can only be played on an empty board, or when you have a powerful target available to put into your deck.
In Constructed, Manic Soulcaster is a strong choice for slower Control decks to generate additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Ragnaros the Firelord. It is particularly strong in Reno decks, where adding an additional copy of a minion to your deck can help nullify the restriction of having no duplicates.
Manic Soulcaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards