Blackwing Technician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blackwing Technician is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blackwing Technician is the first of the Dragon synergy cards that were introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure to be released. It is an extremely powerful card to play on curve on turn 3 and is a must-include in any Dragon based deck.
In Constructed, Blackwing Technician should be played in any deck based around Dragon synergy. If you are able to play it on curve and receive the buff, it is a very under-costed minion for the amount of stats it puts into play.
Blackwing Technician is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck