Blackwing Technician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blackwing Technician is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blackwing Technician is the first of the Dragon synergy cards that were introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure to be released. It is an extremely powerful card to play on curve on turn 3 and is a must-include in any Dragon based deck.
In Constructed, Blackwing Technician should be played in any deck based around Dragon synergy. If you are able to play it on curve and receive the buff, it is a very under-costed minion for the amount of stats it puts into play.
Blackwing Technician is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck