Blackwing Technician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blackwing Technician is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blackwing Technician is the first of the Dragon synergy cards that were introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure to be released. It is an extremely powerful card to play on curve on turn 3 and is a must-include in any Dragon based deck.
In Constructed, Blackwing Technician should be played in any deck based around Dragon synergy. If you are able to play it on curve and receive the buff, it is a very under-costed minion for the amount of stats it puts into play.
Blackwing Technician is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Blackwing Technician
Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck 2 weapons, 2 spells, 26 minions
|7,180||Apr 04 2017|
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore