Bloodfen Raptor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodfen Raptor is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodfen Raptor is one of numerous 3/2 for 2 Mana minions in the game. However, most of these cards offer some sort of beneficial effect alongside the stats, while Bloodfen Raptor's only potential benefit is its Beast type.
Bloodfen Raptor is rarely seen in Constructed. Even in decks that rely on Beast synergy, cards such as Haunted Creeper or even are preferred in this spot.
Bloodfen Raptor is an acceptable minion in Arena, but offers no special benefits. You will usually only pick Bloodfen Raptor if the other options are extremely poor, or if it is late in the draft, and you do not yet have enough early-game minions.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck