Bloodfen Raptor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodfen Raptor is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodfen Raptor is one of numerous 3/2 for 2 Mana minions in the game. However, most of these cards offer some sort of beneficial effect alongside the stats, while Bloodfen Raptor's only potential benefit is its Beast type.
Bloodfen Raptor is rarely seen in Constructed. Even in decks that rely on Beast synergy, cards such as Haunted Creeper or even are preferred in this spot.
Bloodfen Raptor is an acceptable minion in Arena, but offers no special benefits. You will usually only pick Bloodfen Raptor if the other options are extremely poor, or if it is late in the draft, and you do not yet have enough early-game minions.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck