Bloodfen Raptor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodfen Raptor is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodfen Raptor is one of numerous 3/2 for 2 Mana minions in the game. However, most of these cards offer some sort of beneficial effect alongside the stats, while Bloodfen Raptor's only potential benefit is its Beast type.
Bloodfen Raptor is rarely seen in Constructed. Even in decks that rely on Beast synergy, cards such as Haunted Creeper or even are preferred in this spot.
Bloodfen Raptor is an acceptable minion in Arena, but offers no special benefits. You will usually only pick Bloodfen Raptor if the other options are extremely poor, or if it is late in the draft, and you do not yet have enough early-game minions.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List