Bloodfen Raptor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodfen Raptor is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodfen Raptor is one of numerous 3/2 for 2 Mana minions in the game. However, most of these cards offer some sort of beneficial effect alongside the stats, while Bloodfen Raptor's only potential benefit is its Beast type.
Bloodfen Raptor is rarely seen in Constructed. Even in decks that rely on Beast synergy, cards such as Haunted Creeper or even are preferred in this spot.
Bloodfen Raptor is an acceptable minion in Arena, but offers no special benefits. You will usually only pick Bloodfen Raptor if the other options are extremely poor, or if it is late in the draft, and you do not yet have enough early-game minions.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens