Bloodworm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodworm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bloodworm is too weak to survive in the mid-game without being buffed, which means that its effect will often not have much impact. It is a Beast, which means that it can be buffed by Houndmaster, or fetched with Primordial Drake, but it is only really useful in decks that require healing, and have no other access to heals.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, there are better 5-drops available to most decks. The only time to consider this card is in decks like Control Warlock, that require healing and do not have good access to it.
In Arena, Bloodworm is a poor card. It does not have the stats required to occupy the board, and the Lifesteal will not be relevant enough often enough.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild