Bloodworm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodworm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodworm is too weak to survive in the mid-game without being buffed, which means that its effect will often not have much impact. It is a Beast, which means that it can be buffed by Houndmaster, or fetched with Primordial Drake, but it is only really useful in decks that require healing, and have no other access to heals.
In Constructed play, there are better 5-drops available to most decks. The only time to consider this card is in decks like Control Warlock, that require healing and do not have good access to it.
In Arena, Bloodworm is a poor card. It does not have the stats required to occupy the board, and the Lifesteal will not be relevant enough often enough.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale
- Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
- Control Priest
- Warchief Blackhand