Bloodworm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodworm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodworm is too weak to survive in the mid-game without being buffed, which means that its effect will often not have much impact. It is a Beast, which means that it can be buffed by Houndmaster, or fetched with Primordial Drake, but it is only really useful in decks that require healing, and have no other access to heals.
In Constructed play, there are better 5-drops available to most decks. The only time to consider this card is in decks like Control Warlock, that require healing and do not have good access to it.
In Arena, Bloodworm is a poor card. It does not have the stats required to occupy the board, and the Lifesteal will not be relevant enough often enough.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?