Blubber Baron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blubber Baron is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blubber Baron is a potentially strong card. Since Battlecry minions are extreme common in most decks, Blubber Baron's potential to get buffed is very high. However, it needs to be in your hand in order for you to benefit from its effect, which limits your overall options.
2. Constructed Play
Blubber Baron can potentially be useful in a Midrange or Tempo deck that plays a lot of Battlecry minions. Since Battlecries generally play into the theme of Midrange and Tempo decks anyway, by having effects on the game immediately when they come into play, this card fits the theme nicely.
In Arena, Blubber Baron's worth is entirely dependent on the amount of minions you have in your deck with Battlecry. Since Battlecry minions are usually quite effective Arena cards, you should tend to have quite a few of them in the deck, which makes this card pickable, but it should generally not be valued above standard 3/4 3-drops such as Spider Tank.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please