Boisterous Bard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boisterous Bard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boisterous Bard is a card that offers additional value for each friendly minion on the board. In order to achieve average value for a 3-Mana minion, at least 2 other friendly minions should benefit from the Battlecry effect, with any further minions being buffed being a bonus.
In Constructed, Boisterous Bard can be played in decks that are able to easily develop large boards, such as Zoo Warlock, Aggro Druid, and Evolve Shaman.
In Arena, Boisterous Bard is an Average card. The Battlecry effect is a great tool for solidifying the board when ahead, however the card is very poor when behind, offering just 3/2 stats for 3 Mana.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards