Boisterous Bard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boisterous Bard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boisterous Bard is a card that offers additional value for each friendly minion on the board. In order to achieve average value for a 3-Mana minion, at least 2 other friendly minions should benefit from the Battlecry effect, with any further minions being buffed being a bonus.
In Constructed, Boisterous Bard can be played in decks that are able to easily develop large boards, such as Zoo Warlock, Aggro Druid, and Evolve Shaman.
In Arena, Boisterous Bard is an Average card. The Battlecry effect is a great tool for solidifying the board when ahead, however the card is very poor when behind, offering just 3/2 stats for 3 Mana.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?