Bolf Ramshield — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bolf Ramshield is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bolf Ramshield is a card with an interesting new mechanic. Although it may seem like an improvement on Taunt at first, in reality it is usually weaker than Taunt since your opponent is able to destroy Bolf Ramshield by attacking your Hero, without taking any combat damage on their own minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bolf Ramshield is only of good use against Spell heavy decks, since it also functions as a Taunt for Spells. In most decks, simply playing standard Taunt minions will be more beneficial if you are looking for defensive value.
Bolf Ramshield is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?