Table of Contents
Bolf Ramshield is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bolf Ramshield is a card with an interesting new mechanic. Although it may seem like an improvement on Taunt at first, in reality it is usually weaker than Taunt since your opponent is able to destroy Bolf Ramshield by attacking your Hero, without taking any combat damage on their own minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bolf Ramshield is only of good use against Spell heavy decks, since it also functions as a Taunt for Spells. In most decks, simply playing standard Taunt minions will be more beneficial if you are looking for defensive value.
Bolf Ramshield is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists