Bolf Ramshield — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bolf Ramshield is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bolf Ramshield is a card with an interesting new mechanic. Although it may seem like an improvement on Taunt at first, in reality it is usually weaker than Taunt since your opponent is able to destroy Bolf Ramshield by attacking your Hero, without taking any combat damage on their own minions.
In Constructed, Bolf Ramshield is only of good use against Spell heavy decks, since it also functions as a Taunt for Spells. In most decks, simply playing standard Taunt minions will be more beneficial if you are looking for defensive value.
Bolf Ramshield is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck