Bolf Ramshield — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bolf Ramshield is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bolf Ramshield is a card with an interesting new mechanic. Although it may seem like an improvement on Taunt at first, in reality it is usually weaker than Taunt since your opponent is able to destroy Bolf Ramshield by attacking your Hero, without taking any combat damage on their own minions.
In Constructed, Bolf Ramshield is only of good use against Spell heavy decks, since it also functions as a Taunt for Spells. In most decks, simply playing standard Taunt minions will be more beneficial if you are looking for defensive value.
Bolf Ramshield is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck