Bolf Ramshield — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bolf Ramshield is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bolf Ramshield is a card with an interesting new mechanic. Although it may seem like an improvement on Taunt at first, in reality it is usually weaker than Taunt since your opponent is able to destroy Bolf Ramshield by attacking your Hero, without taking any combat damage on their own minions.
In Constructed, Bolf Ramshield is only of good use against Spell heavy decks, since it also functions as a Taunt for Spells. In most decks, simply playing standard Taunt minions will be more beneficial if you are looking for defensive value.
Bolf Ramshield is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List