Boneguard Lieutenant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boneguard Lieutenant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong early game minion for an Inspire deck. After playing it on turn 2, you have the option of either trading and developing further, or using your Hero Power to pick up a favourable trade against an opposing minion.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong card to use an early game option in an Inspire based deck. As using your Hero Power progressively increases the resiliency of this minion, it is an excellent option to try and stick to the board early and start to develop value for you.
Boneguard Lieutenant is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge