Boneguard Lieutenant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boneguard Lieutenant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong early game minion for an Inspire deck. After playing it on turn 2, you have the option of either trading and developing further, or using your Hero Power to pick up a favourable trade against an opposing minion.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong card to use an early game option in an Inspire based deck. As using your Hero Power progressively increases the resiliency of this minion, it is an excellent option to try and stick to the board early and start to develop value for you.
Boneguard Lieutenant is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck