Boneguard Lieutenant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boneguard Lieutenant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong early game minion for an Inspire deck. After playing it on turn 2, you have the option of either trading and developing further, or using your Hero Power to pick up a favourable trade against an opposing minion.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong card to use an early game option in an Inspire based deck. As using your Hero Power progressively increases the resiliency of this minion, it is an excellent option to try and stick to the board early and start to develop value for you.
Boneguard Lieutenant is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide