Boneguard Lieutenant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boneguard Lieutenant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong early game minion for an Inspire deck. After playing it on turn 2, you have the option of either trading and developing further, or using your Hero Power to pick up a favourable trade against an opposing minion.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong card to use an early game option in an Inspire based deck. As using your Hero Power progressively increases the resiliency of this minion, it is an excellent option to try and stick to the board early and start to develop value for you.
Boneguard Lieutenant is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards