Boneguard Lieutenant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boneguard Lieutenant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong early game minion for an Inspire deck. After playing it on turn 2, you have the option of either trading and developing further, or using your Hero Power to pick up a favourable trade against an opposing minion.
Boneguard Lieutenant is a strong card to use an early game option in an Inspire based deck. As using your Hero Power progressively increases the resiliency of this minion, it is an excellent option to try and stick to the board early and start to develop value for you.
Boneguard Lieutenant is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?