Bonemare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bonemare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bonemare is a straightforward, but potentially powerful card. It is worth bearing in mind when considering this card, that it is still a conditional card, even though the condition (of having a minion on board) is very easily met.
In Constructed, Bonemare suffers from competition for the 7-slot. The Curator often provides more value in that slot, while 7 Mana is often reserved for exceptional cards in more aggressive decks.
In Arena, Bonemare is a very good card. The main body of the minion is a decent size, and it will almost always get to activate its effect, which is very powerful.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List