Bonemare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bonemare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bonemare is a straightforward, but potentially powerful card. It is worth bearing in mind when considering this card, that it is still a conditional card, even though the condition (of having a minion on board) is very easily met.
In Constructed, Bonemare suffers from competition for the 7-slot. The Curator often provides more value in that slot, while 7 Mana is often reserved for exceptional cards in more aggressive decks.
In Arena, Bonemare is a very good card. The main body of the minion is a decent size, and it will almost always get to activate its effect, which is very powerful.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens