Bonemare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bonemare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bonemare is a straightforward, but potentially powerful card. It is worth bearing in mind when considering this card, that it is still a conditional card, even though the condition (of having a minion on board) is very easily met.
In Constructed, Bonemare suffers from competition for the 7-slot. The Curator often provides more value in that slot, while 7 Mana is often reserved for exceptional cards in more aggressive decks.
In Arena, Bonemare is a very good card. The main body of the minion is a decent size, and it will almost always get to activate its effect, which is very powerful.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck