Bonemare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bonemare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bonemare is a straightforward, but potentially powerful card. It is worth bearing in mind when considering this card, that it is still a conditional card, even though the condition (of having a minion on board) is very easily met.
In Constructed, Bonemare suffers from competition for the 7-slot. The Curator often provides more value in that slot, while 7 Mana is often reserved for exceptional cards in more aggressive decks.
In Arena, Bonemare is a very good card. The main body of the minion is a decent size, and it will almost always get to activate its effect, which is very powerful.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck