The Curator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Curator is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Curator is a card that can easily be misunderstood, although at fast glance it may look like a joke card due to all the different tribal effects, it can be viewed simply as a 7 Mana 4/6 Taunt that draws 2-3 cards if you have neutral minions like Stampeding Kodo, , or Azure Drake in your deck.
The Curator can see play in Midrange decks simply as a decent minion that you can use to refill your hand. Your goal should be to draw at least 2 cards with it, so including certain neutral options in your deck is essential. Alternatively it can be used to more consistently draw a win-condition card like Alexstrasza or Malygos.
The Curator is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens