The Curator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Curator is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Curator is a card that can easily be misunderstood, although at fast glance it may look like a joke card due to all the different tribal effects, it can be viewed simply as a 7 Mana 4/6 Taunt that draws 2-3 cards if you have neutral minions like Stampeding Kodo, , or in your deck.
The Curator can see play in Midrange decks simply as a decent minion that you can use to refill your hand. Your goal should be to draw at least 2 cards with it, so including certain neutral options in your deck is essential. Alternatively it can be used to more consistently draw a win-condition card like Alexstrasza or Malygos.
The Curator is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck