The Curator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Curator is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Curator is a card that can easily be misunderstood, although at fast glance it may look like a joke card due to all the different tribal effects, it can be viewed simply as a 7 Mana 4/6 Taunt that draws 2-3 cards if you have neutral minions like Stampeding Kodo, , or in your deck.
The Curator can see play in Midrange decks simply as a decent minion that you can use to refill your hand. Your goal should be to draw at least 2 cards with it, so including certain neutral options in your deck is essential. Alternatively it can be used to more consistently draw a win-condition card like Alexstrasza or Malygos.
The Curator is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck