The Curator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Curator is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Curator is a card that can easily be misunderstood, although at fast glance it may look like a joke card due to all the different tribal effects, it can be viewed simply as a 7 Mana 4/6 Taunt that draws 2-3 cards if you have neutral minions like Stampeding Kodo, , or in your deck.
The Curator can see play in Midrange decks simply as a decent minion that you can use to refill your hand. Your goal should be to draw at least 2 cards with it, so including certain neutral options in your deck is essential. Alternatively it can be used to more consistently draw a win-condition card like Alexstrasza or Malygos.
The Curator is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck