Bronze Gatekeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bronze Gatekeeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly simply a 3 Mana 1/5 Taunt minion by itself. However, its Magnetic effect makes it a great tool for giving another Mech Taunt and a huge boost in Health.
In Constructed, Bronze Gatekeeper is a solid defensive tool for slower Mech decks.
In Arena, Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly weak. You will not be able to reliably get value from the Magnetic effect in Arena and the card is not able to contest the board well as a 3 Mana 1/5.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS