Bronze Gatekeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bronze Gatekeeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly simply a 3 Mana 1/5 Taunt minion by itself. However, its Magnetic effect makes it a great tool for giving another Mech Taunt and a huge boost in Health.
In Constructed, Bronze Gatekeeper is a solid defensive tool for slower Mech decks.
In Arena, Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly weak. You will not be able to reliably get value from the Magnetic effect in Arena and the card is not able to contest the board well as a 3 Mana 1/5.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List