Bronze Gatekeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bronze Gatekeeper is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly simply a 3 Mana 1/5 Taunt minion by itself. However, its Magnetic effect makes it a great tool for giving another Mech Taunt and a huge boost in Health.
In Constructed, Bronze Gatekeeper is a solid defensive tool for slower Mech decks.
In Arena, Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly weak. You will not be able to reliably get value from the Magnetic effect in Arena and the card is not able to contest the board well as a 3 Mana 1/5.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck