Bronze Gatekeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bronze Gatekeeper is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly simply a 3 Mana 1/5 Taunt minion by itself. However, its Magnetic effect makes it a great tool for giving another Mech Taunt and a huge boost in Health.
In Constructed, Bronze Gatekeeper is a solid defensive tool for slower Mech decks.
In Arena, Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly weak. You will not be able to reliably get value from the Magnetic effect in Arena and the card is not able to contest the board well as a 3 Mana 1/5.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck