Bronze Gatekeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bronze Gatekeeper is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly simply a 3 Mana 1/5 Taunt minion by itself. However, its Magnetic effect makes it a great tool for giving another Mech Taunt and a huge boost in Health.
In Constructed, Bronze Gatekeeper is a solid defensive tool for slower Mech decks.
In Arena, Bronze Gatekeeper is fairly weak. You will not be able to reliably get value from the Magnetic effect in Arena and the card is not able to contest the board well as a 3 Mana 1/5.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior