Burgly Bully — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burgly Bully is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Burgly Bully is a fairly unique card. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board, your opponent will have to use removal on Burgly Bully, or risk giving you multiple Coins for use in future turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Burgly Bully can be used as a tech card against Spell-heavy decks that run lots of removal spells. It is best suited to Rogue decks which can take advantage of the Coins to create powerful combos with cards such as Edwin VanCleef and Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Burgly Bully is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild