Burgly Bully — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burgly Bully is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgly Bully is a fairly unique card. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board, your opponent will have to use removal on Burgly Bully, or risk giving you multiple Coins for use in future turns.
In Constructed, Burgly Bully can be used as a tech card against Spell-heavy decks that run lots of removal spells. It is best suited to Rogue decks which can take advantage of the Coins to create powerful combos with cards such as Edwin VanCleef and .
Burgly Bully is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens