Burgly Bully — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burgly Bully is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgly Bully is a fairly unique card. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board, your opponent will have to use removal on Burgly Bully, or risk giving you multiple Coins for use in future turns.
In Constructed, Burgly Bully can be used as a tech card against Spell-heavy decks that run lots of removal spells. It is best suited to Rogue decks which can take advantage of the Coins to create powerful combos with cards such as Edwin VanCleef and .
Burgly Bully is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards