Burgly Bully — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burgly Bully is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgly Bully is a fairly unique card. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board, your opponent will have to use removal on Burgly Bully, or risk giving you multiple Coins for use in future turns.
In Constructed, Burgly Bully can be used as a tech card against Spell-heavy decks that run lots of removal spells. It is best suited to Rogue decks which can take advantage of the Coins to create powerful combos with cards such as Edwin VanCleef and .
Burgly Bully is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List