Burgly Bully — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burgly Bully is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgly Bully is a fairly unique card. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board, your opponent will have to use removal on Burgly Bully, or risk giving you multiple Coins for use in future turns.
In Constructed, Burgly Bully can be used as a tech card against Spell-heavy decks that run lots of removal spells. It is best suited to Rogue decks which can take advantage of the Coins to create powerful combos with cards such as Edwin VanCleef and Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Burgly Bully is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck