Captain's Parrot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain's Parrot is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain's Parrot is a Wild card that can only be obtained through crafting. It is an extremely weak minion in a vacuum and should only be used in a Pirate-focused deck.
Captain's Parrot is essentially a Novice Engineer that pulls a guaranteed Pirate from your deck. As such it should only be used in specific Pirate synergy decks, and even then may be considered too weak to include.
Captain's Parrot is unavailable in the Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?