Captain's Parrot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain's Parrot is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Captain's Parrot is a Wild card that can only be obtained through crafting. It is an extremely weak minion in a vacuum and should only be used in a Pirate-focused deck.
2. Constructed Play
Captain's Parrot is essentially a Novice Engineer that pulls a guaranteed Pirate from your deck. As such it should only be used in specific Pirate synergy decks, and even then may be considered too weak to include.
Captain's Parrot is unavailable in the Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!