Captain's Parrot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain's Parrot is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain's Parrot is a Wild card that can only be obtained through crafting. It is an extremely weak minion in a vacuum and should only be used in a Pirate-focused deck.
Captain's Parrot is essentially a Novice Engineer that pulls a guaranteed Pirate from your deck. As such it should only be used in specific Pirate synergy decks, and even then may be considered too weak to include.
Captain's Parrot is unavailable in the Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List