Captain's Parrot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain's Parrot is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain's Parrot is a Wild card that can only be obtained through crafting. It is an extremely weak minion in a vacuum and should only be used in a Pirate-focused deck.
Captain's Parrot is essentially a Novice Engineer that pulls a guaranteed Pirate from your deck. As such it should only be used in specific Pirate synergy decks, and even then may be considered too weak to include.
Captain's Parrot is unavailable in the Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge