Captain's Parrot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain's Parrot is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain's Parrot is a Wild card that can only be obtained through crafting. It is an extremely weak minion in a vacuum and should only be used in a Pirate-focused deck.
Captain's Parrot is essentially a Novice Engineer that pulls a guaranteed Pirate from your deck. As such it should only be used in specific Pirate synergy decks, and even then may be considered too weak to include.
Captain's Parrot is unavailable in the Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide