Chillwind Yeti — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillwind Yeti is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillwind Yeti is an extremely solid card. It is the basis for many of the value considerations in the game as 4/5 for 4 Mana with no ability has become accepted as the standard value for the Mana cost. Although it has been replaced in many decks by the excellent Piloted Shredder, it is still an excellent inclusion in almost any deck.
Chillwind Yeti has begun to be seen less in Constructed decks, with most decks choosing to include the excellent Piloted Shredder instead. Despite this, it is still an excellent card, and is a fine inclusion for players that do not have access to this card, or favour a more consistent option.
Chillwind Yeti is fantastic in Arena. Since Arena is heavily based on individual value of cards, Chillwind Yeti is hard to beat in the 4-drop slot. You should generally pick this card every time it comes up, unless you have a compelling reason to pick something else, such as Mana curve concerns.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck