Chillwind Yeti — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillwind Yeti is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillwind Yeti is an extremely solid card. It is the basis for many of the value considerations in the game as 4/5 for 4 Mana with no ability has become accepted as the standard value for the Mana cost. Although it has been replaced in many decks by the excellent Piloted Shredder, it is still an excellent inclusion in almost any deck.
Chillwind Yeti has begun to be seen less in Constructed decks, with most decks choosing to include the excellent Piloted Shredder instead. Despite this, it is still an excellent card, and is a fine inclusion for players that do not have access to this card, or favour a more consistent option.
Chillwind Yeti is fantastic in Arena. Since Arena is heavily based on individual value of cards, Chillwind Yeti is hard to beat in the 4-drop slot. You should generally pick this card every time it comes up, unless you have a compelling reason to pick something else, such as Mana curve concerns.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards