Chillwind Yeti — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillwind Yeti is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillwind Yeti is an extremely solid card. It is the basis for many of the value considerations in the game as 4/5 for 4 Mana with no ability has become accepted as the standard value for the Mana cost. Although it has been replaced in many decks by the excellent Piloted Shredder, it is still an excellent inclusion in almost any deck.
Chillwind Yeti has begun to be seen less in Constructed decks, with most decks choosing to include the excellent Piloted Shredder instead. Despite this, it is still an excellent card, and is a fine inclusion for players that do not have access to this card, or favour a more consistent option.
Chillwind Yeti is fantastic in Arena. Since Arena is heavily based on individual value of cards, Chillwind Yeti is hard to beat in the 4-drop slot. You should generally pick this card every time it comes up, unless you have a compelling reason to pick something else, such as Mana curve concerns.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List