Chillwind Yeti — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillwind Yeti is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillwind Yeti is an extremely solid card. It is the basis for many of the value considerations in the game as 4/5 for 4 Mana with no ability has become accepted as the standard value for the Mana cost. Although it has been replaced in many decks by the excellent Piloted Shredder, it is still an excellent inclusion in almost any deck.
Chillwind Yeti has begun to be seen less in Constructed decks, with most decks choosing to include the excellent Piloted Shredder instead. Despite this, it is still an excellent card, and is a fine inclusion for players that do not have access to this card, or favour a more consistent option.
Chillwind Yeti is fantastic in Arena. Since Arena is heavily based on individual value of cards, Chillwind Yeti is hard to beat in the 4-drop slot. You should generally pick this card every time it comes up, unless you have a compelling reason to pick something else, such as Mana curve concerns.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens