Chillwind Yeti — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillwind Yeti is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillwind Yeti is an extremely solid card. It is the basis for many of the value considerations in the game as 4/5 for 4 Mana with no ability has become accepted as the standard value for the Mana cost. Although it has been replaced in many decks by the excellent Piloted Shredder, it is still an excellent inclusion in almost any deck.
Chillwind Yeti has begun to be seen less in Constructed decks, with most decks choosing to include the excellent Piloted Shredder instead. Despite this, it is still an excellent card, and is a fine inclusion for players that do not have access to this card, or favour a more consistent option.
Chillwind Yeti is fantastic in Arena. Since Arena is heavily based on individual value of cards, Chillwind Yeti is hard to beat in the 4-drop slot. You should generally pick this card every time it comes up, unless you have a compelling reason to pick something else, such as Mana curve concerns.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck