Clockwork Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Giant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Clockwork Giant is a powerful tech card against decks that run Mountain Giant, since it mirrors the effect of that card exactly. If your opponent is able to play Mountain Giant, you are able to play Clockwork Giant for the same cost.
2. Constructed Play
Clockwork Giant seems to be simply a tech card that you can rotate into your deck to counter opponent's who are running cards such as Mountain Giant and Twilight Drake and relying on having a huge hand. If the meta is not appropriate for such a counter, then this card will rarely see play.
Clockwork Giant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King