Clockwork Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Giant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Giant is a powerful tech card against decks that run Mountain Giant, since it mirrors the effect of that card exactly. If your opponent is able to play Mountain Giant, you are able to play Clockwork Giant for the same cost.
Clockwork Giant seems to be simply a tech card that you can rotate into your deck to counter opponent's who are running cards such as Mountain Giant and Twilight Drake and relying on having a huge hand. If the meta is not appropriate for such a counter, then this card will rarely see play.
Clockwork Giant is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Clockwork Giant
Legendary General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 spells, 28 minions
|18,980||Apr 17 2015|
Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|17,880||Apr 16 2015|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock