Clockwork Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Knight is an excellent new Mech minion. Previously, Mech decks were somewhat reliant on early game synergy, as the late-game Mechs were quite underwhelming, Clockwork Knight is an excellent option to keep up pressure in the mid- and late-game for these types of decks.
In Constructed, Clockwork Knight is an excellent choice for any Mech based deck, and can help you to maintain initiative for longer than you usually could by simply relying on low-cost minions.
Clockwork Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards