Clockwork Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Knight is an excellent new Mech minion. Previously, Mech decks were somewhat reliant on early game synergy, as the late-game Mechs were quite underwhelming, Clockwork Knight is an excellent option to keep up pressure in the mid- and late-game for these types of decks.
In Constructed, Clockwork Knight is an excellent choice for any Mech based deck, and can help you to maintain initiative for longer than you usually could by simply relying on low-cost minions.
Clockwork Knight is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Clockwork Knight
Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode) 7 spells, 23 minions
|1,280||Nov 12 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists