Clockwork Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Knight is an excellent new Mech minion. Previously, Mech decks were somewhat reliant on early game synergy, as the late-game Mechs were quite underwhelming, Clockwork Knight is an excellent option to keep up pressure in the mid- and late-game for these types of decks.
In Constructed, Clockwork Knight is an excellent choice for any Mech based deck, and can help you to maintain initiative for longer than you usually could by simply relying on low-cost minions.
Clockwork Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck