Clockwork Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Clockwork Knight is an excellent new Mech minion. Previously, Mech decks were somewhat reliant on early game synergy, as the late-game Mechs were quite underwhelming, Clockwork Knight is an excellent option to keep up pressure in the mid- and late-game for these types of decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Clockwork Knight is an excellent choice for any Mech based deck, and can help you to maintain initiative for longer than you usually could by simply relying on low-cost minions.
Clockwork Knight is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest