Clockwork Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Knight is an excellent new Mech minion. Previously, Mech decks were somewhat reliant on early game synergy, as the late-game Mechs were quite underwhelming, Clockwork Knight is an excellent option to keep up pressure in the mid- and late-game for these types of decks.
In Constructed, Clockwork Knight is an excellent choice for any Mech based deck, and can help you to maintain initiative for longer than you usually could by simply relying on low-cost minions.
Clockwork Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck