Cobalt Scalebane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cobalt Scalebane is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cobalt Scalebane has a relevant ability and is a Dragon. As a stand-alone card, this means that it has enough value to be worthy of consideration in decks. It should be noted though that because the ability takes effect at the end of the turn, your opponent will get a chance to react to the buff before you can use it.
Cobalt Scalebane is a decent card in Constructed play. Although it does not have the power level of Drakonid Operative, that is an unfair comparison due to the Operative being one of the most powerful 5-drops in the game. For situations where the Operative is unavailable, or where you want a third 5-drop in a Dragon deck, the Scalebane is good enough to be included.
Cobalt Scalebane is a good card in Arena. It has good enough stats and ability to impact the board. The dual threat of a minion with a +3 buff, and playing a 5/5 on the same turn will often give your opponent too many questions to answer all at once.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck