Cobalt Scalebane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cobalt Scalebane is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cobalt Scalebane has a relevant ability and is a Dragon. As a stand-alone card, this means that it has enough value to be worthy of consideration in decks. It should be noted though that because the ability takes effect at the end of the turn, your opponent will get a chance to react to the buff before you can use it.
2. Constructed Play
Cobalt Scalebane is a decent card in Constructed play. Although it does not have the power level of Drakonid Operative, that is an unfair comparison due to the Operative being one of the most powerful 5-drops in the game. For situations where the Operative is unavailable, or where you want a third 5-drop in a Dragon deck, the Scalebane is good enough to be included.
Cobalt Scalebane is a good card in Arena. It has good enough stats and ability to impact the board. The dual threat of a minion with a +3 buff, and playing a 5/5 on the same turn will often give your opponent too many questions to answer all at once.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tempo Warrior Deck
- Tempo Rogue Deck
- Tom60229's World Championship Tempo Rogue Deck
- Xixo's SSC Tempo Dragon Priest Deck
- Hyped's Rank 1 Legend Dragon Highlander Priest Deck
- Reynad Face Hunter Deck
- Midrange Dragon Priest Deck
- Finja Beast Druid Deck
- Surrender's Summer World Championship Tempo Rogue Deck
- BoarControl's Elemental Tempo Rogue Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please