Cobalt Scalebane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cobalt Scalebane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cobalt Scalebane has a relevant ability and is a Dragon. As a stand-alone card, this means that it has enough value to be worthy of consideration in decks. It should be noted though that because the ability takes effect at the end of the turn, your opponent will get a chance to react to the buff before you can use it.
Cobalt Scalebane is a decent card in Constructed play. Although it does not have the power level of Drakonid Operative, that is an unfair comparison due to the Operative being one of the most powerful 5-drops in the game. For situations where the Operative is unavailable, or where you want a third 5-drop in a Dragon deck, the Scalebane is good enough to be included.
Cobalt Scalebane is a good card in Arena. It has good enough stats and ability to impact the board. The dual threat of a minion with a +3 buff, and playing a 5/5 on the same turn will often give your opponent too many questions to answer all at once.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens