Cobalt Scalebane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cobalt Scalebane is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cobalt Scalebane has a relevant ability and is a Dragon. As a stand-alone card, this means that it has enough value to be worthy of consideration in decks. It should be noted though that because the ability takes effect at the end of the turn, your opponent will get a chance to react to the buff before you can use it.
2. Constructed Play
Cobalt Scalebane is a decent card in Constructed play. Although it does not have the power level of Drakonid Operative, that is an unfair comparison due to the Operative being one of the most powerful 5-drops in the game. For situations where the Operative is unavailable, or where you want a third 5-drop in a Dragon deck, the Scalebane is good enough to be included.
Cobalt Scalebane is a good card in Arena. It has good enough stats and ability to impact the board. The dual threat of a minion with a +3 buff, and playing a 5/5 on the same turn will often give your opponent too many questions to answer all at once.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter