Cobalt Scalebane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cobalt Scalebane is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cobalt Scalebane has a relevant ability and is a Dragon. As a stand-alone card, this means that it has enough value to be worthy of consideration in decks. It should be noted though that because the ability takes effect at the end of the turn, your opponent will get a chance to react to the buff before you can use it.
Cobalt Scalebane is a decent card in Constructed play. Although it does not have the power level of, that is an unfair comparison due to the Operative being one of the most powerful 5-drops in the game. For situations where the Operative is unavailable, or where you want a third 5-drop in a Dragon deck, the Scalebane is good enough to be included.
Cobalt Scalebane is a good card in Arena. It has good enough stats and ability to impact the board. The dual threat of a minion with a +3 buff, and playing a 5/5 on the same turn will often give your opponent too many questions to answer all at once.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck