Cogmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cogmaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cogmaster can be a powerful minion when you have another Mech in play, since it creates a 1 Mana 3/2. However, it will always have a relatively weak 2 health, and the Mech buff effect is not permanent. This means your opponent can remove your other Mechs first, and then trade into the Cogmaster as a 1/2.
Cogmaster could see play in a heavy Mech synergy deck that can always guarantee Mechs on the board to buff it. It would seem however, that there are better 1 Mana choices even in such a deck.
Cogmaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List