Cogmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cogmaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cogmaster can be a powerful minion when you have another Mech in play, since it creates a 1 Mana 3/2. However, it will always have a relatively weak 2 health, and the Mech buff effect is not permanent. This means your opponent can remove your other Mechs first, and then trade into the Cogmaster as a 1/2.
Cogmaster could see play in a heavy Mech synergy deck that can always guarantee Mechs on the board to buff it. It would seem however, that there are better 1 Mana choices even in such a deck.
Cogmaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter