Cogmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cogmaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cogmaster can be a powerful minion when you have another Mech in play, since it creates a 1 Mana 3/2. However, it will always have a relatively weak 2 health, and the Mech buff effect is not permanent. This means your opponent can remove your other Mechs first, and then trade into the Cogmaster as a 1/2.
Cogmaster could see play in a heavy Mech synergy deck that can always guarantee Mechs on the board to buff it. It would seem however, that there are better 1 Mana choices even in such a deck.
Cogmaster is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens