Table of Contents
Cogmaster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cogmaster can be a powerful minion when you have another Mech in play, since it creates a 1 Mana 3/2. However, it will always have a relatively weak 2 health, and the Mech buff effect is not permanent. This means your opponent can remove your other Mechs first, and then trade into the Cogmaster as a 1/2.
2. Constructed Play
Cogmaster could see play in a heavy Mech synergy deck that can always guarantee Mechs on the board to buff it. It would seem however, that there are better 1 Mana choices even in such a deck.
Cogmaster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists