Cogmaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cogmaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cogmaster can be a powerful minion when you have another Mech in play, since it creates a 1 Mana 3/2. However, it will always have a relatively weak 2 health, and the Mech buff effect is not permanent. This means your opponent can remove your other Mechs first, and then trade into the Cogmaster as a 1/2.
Cogmaster could see play in a heavy Mech synergy deck that can always guarantee Mechs on the board to buff it. It would seem however, that there are better 1 Mana choices even in such a deck.
Cogmaster is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List