Coliseum Manager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coliseum Manager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coliseum Manager is a unique Inspire card that uses the effect of the new mechanic primarily as a drawback. Although there are some potential synergies that could make the effect a positive for your deck, you will generally be playing it for the stats alone.
In Constructed, Coliseum Manager is lacking the necessary synergy cards to make it have a powerful effect. Playing a card like this with such a severe drawback in your deck is not necessary when there are already many powerful 3 Mana options available.
Coliseum Manager is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck