Coliseum Manager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coliseum Manager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coliseum Manager is a unique Inspire card that uses the effect of the new mechanic primarily as a drawback. Although there are some potential synergies that could make the effect a positive for your deck, you will generally be playing it for the stats alone.
In Constructed, Coliseum Manager is lacking the necessary synergy cards to make it have a powerful effect. Playing a card like this with such a severe drawback in your deck is not necessary when there are already many powerful 3 Mana options available.
Coliseum Manager is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck