Coliseum Manager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coliseum Manager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coliseum Manager is a unique Inspire card that uses the effect of the new mechanic primarily as a drawback. Although there are some potential synergies that could make the effect a positive for your deck, you will generally be playing it for the stats alone.
In Constructed, Coliseum Manager is lacking the necessary synergy cards to make it have a powerful effect. Playing a card like this with such a severe drawback in your deck is not necessary when there are already many powerful 3 Mana options available.
Coliseum Manager is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike