Coliseum Manager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coliseum Manager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coliseum Manager is a unique Inspire card that uses the effect of the new mechanic primarily as a drawback. Although there are some potential synergies that could make the effect a positive for your deck, you will generally be playing it for the stats alone.
In Constructed, Coliseum Manager is lacking the necessary synergy cards to make it have a powerful effect. Playing a card like this with such a severe drawback in your deck is not necessary when there are already many powerful 3 Mana options available.
Coliseum Manager is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior