Coliseum Manager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coliseum Manager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coliseum Manager is a unique Inspire card that uses the effect of the new mechanic primarily as a drawback. Although there are some potential synergies that could make the effect a positive for your deck, you will generally be playing it for the stats alone.
In Constructed, Coliseum Manager is lacking the necessary synergy cards to make it have a powerful effect. Playing a card like this with such a severe drawback in your deck is not necessary when there are already many powerful 3 Mana options available.
Coliseum Manager is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Coliseum Manager
Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,280||Dec 10 2015|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend