Cult Apothecary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Apothecary is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cult Apothecary is a healing card that goes some way to replacing the loss of Antique Healbot in the Standard format. However, unlike Antique Healbot, it requires your opponent to have minions in play in order to activate its healing effect. Previously, Healbot was best used after clearing your opponent's board on a following turn to stabilise your health total. However, Cult Apothecary requires you leave the opponent's minions in play in order to heal significantly, which will mean that you simply fall behind again.
Cult Apothecary is simply not a solid enough source of healing to be included in your Constructed deck.
Cult Apothecary is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck