Cult Apothecary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Apothecary is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cult Apothecary is a healing card that goes some way to replacing the loss of Antique Healbot in the Standard format. However, unlike Antique Healbot, it requires your opponent to have minions in play in order to activate its healing effect. Previously, Healbot was best used after clearing your opponent's board on a following turn to stabilise your health total. However, Cult Apothecary requires you leave the opponent's minions in play in order to heal significantly, which will mean that you simply fall behind again.
Cult Apothecary is simply not a solid enough source of healing to be included in your Constructed deck.
Cult Apothecary is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk