Cult Apothecary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Apothecary is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cult Apothecary is a healing card that goes some way to replacing the loss of Antique Healbot in the Standard format. However, unlike Antique Healbot, it requires your opponent to have minions in play in order to activate its healing effect. Previously, Healbot was best used after clearing your opponent's board on a following turn to stabilise your health total. However, Cult Apothecary requires you leave the opponent's minions in play in order to heal significantly, which will mean that you simply fall behind again.
Cult Apothecary is simply not a solid enough source of healing to be included in your Constructed deck.
Cult Apothecary is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck