Cult Apothecary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Apothecary is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cult Apothecary is a healing card that goes some way to replacing the loss of Antique Healbot in the Standard format. However, unlike Antique Healbot, it requires your opponent to have minions in play in order to activate its healing effect. Previously, Healbot was best used after clearing your opponent's board on a following turn to stabilise your health total. However, Cult Apothecary requires you leave the opponent's minions in play in order to heal significantly, which will mean that you simply fall behind again.
2. Constructed Play
Cult Apothecary is simply not a solid enough source of healing to be included in your Constructed deck.
Cult Apothecary is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!