Table of Contents
Cult Apothecary is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cult Apothecary is a healing card that goes some way to replacing the loss of Antique Healbot in the Standard format. However, unlike Antique Healbot, it requires your opponent to have minions in play in order to activate its healing effect. Previously, Healbot was best used after clearing your opponent's board on a following turn to stabilise your health total. However, Cult Apothecary requires you leave the opponent's minions in play in order to heal significantly, which will mean that you simply fall behind again.
2. Constructed Play
Cult Apothecary is simply not a solid enough source of healing to be included in your Constructed deck.
Cult Apothecary is a weak card in Arena. For a 5 Mana card it offers extremely weak stats, and suffers from the same problem as in Constructed, where the healing effect will rarely address the problem in front of you.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists