Cult Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Master is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cult Master can represent incredible value if you have several minions to trade off. However, it does very little for you if you are behind on the board. Because of this, it is often viewed as a win-more card, essentially a card that is only useful in games you are already winning. These sorts of cards are usually best avoided.
Cult Master is rarely used in Constructed. Most classes have better options for card draw engines either in their class cards, or neutral cards such as Unleash the Hounds however.or . It does offer some potential synergies in Hunter decks running
Cult Master is a reasonable card in Arena. Unless you are playing Warlock, it is recommended that you pick up some sort of card draw options in your deck. Cult Master is a situational option, but can offer strong value if you are able to setup a good turn for it, especially when playing Paladin, or to a lesser extent, Shaman.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck