Cult Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Master is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cult Master can represent incredible value if you have several minions to trade off. However, it does very little for you if you are behind on the board. Because of this, it is often viewed as a win-more card, essentially a card that is only useful in games you are already winning. These sorts of cards are usually best avoided.
Cult Master is rarely used in Constructed. Most classes have better options for card draw engines either in their class cards, or neutral cards such as Azure Drake or Acolyte of Pain. It does offer some potential synergies in Hunter decks running Unleash the Hounds however.
Cult Master is a reasonable card in Arena. Unless you are playing Warlock, it is recommended that you pick up some sort of card draw options in your deck. Cult Master is a situational option, but can offer strong value if you are able to setup a good turn for it, especially when playing Paladin, or to a lesser extent, Shaman.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens