Table of Contents
Cult Master is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cult Master can represent incredible value if you have several minions to trade off. However, it does very little for you if you are behind on the board. Because of this, it is often viewed as a win-more card, essentially a card that is only useful in games you are already winning. These sorts of cards are usually best avoided.
2. Constructed Play
Cult Master is rarely used in Constructed. Most classes have better options for card draw engines either in their class cards, or neutral cards such as Azure Drake or Acolyte of Pain. It does offer some potential synergies in Hunter decks running Unleash the Hounds however.
Cult Master is a reasonable card in Arena. Unless you are playing Warlock, it is recommended that you pick up some sort of card draw options in your deck. Cult Master is a situational option, but can offer strong value if you are able to setup a good turn for it, especially when playing Paladin, or to a lesser extent, Shaman.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists