Cult Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Master is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cult Master can represent incredible value if you have several minions to trade off. However, it does very little for you if you are behind on the board. Because of this, it is often viewed as a win-more card, essentially a card that is only useful in games you are already winning. These sorts of cards are usually best avoided.
Cult Master is rarely used in Constructed. Most classes have better options for card draw engines either in their class cards, or neutral cards such as Azure Drake or Acolyte of Pain. It does offer some potential synergies in Hunter decks running Unleash the Hounds however.
Cult Master is a reasonable card in Arena. Unless you are playing Warlock, it is recommended that you pick up some sort of card draw options in your deck. Cult Master is a situational option, but can offer strong value if you are able to setup a good turn for it, especially when playing Paladin, or to a lesser extent, Shaman.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter