Cult Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cult Master is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cult Master can represent incredible value if you have several minions to trade off. However, it does very little for you if you are behind on the board. Because of this, it is often viewed as a win-more card, essentially a card that is only useful in games you are already winning. These sorts of cards are usually best avoided.
Cult Master is rarely used in Constructed. Most classes have better options for card draw engines either in their class cards, or neutral cards such as Azure Drake or Acolyte of Pain. It does offer some potential synergies in Hunter decks running Unleash the Hounds however.
Cult Master is a reasonable card in Arena. Unless you are playing Warlock, it is recommended that you pick up some sort of card draw options in your deck. Cult Master is a situational option, but can offer strong value if you are able to setup a good turn for it, especially when playing Paladin, or to a lesser extent, Shaman.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike