Dalaran Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dalaran Mage is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dalarn Mage is a very low value card and is rarely seen in any format. The Spell Damage effect is not enough to compensate for the extremely poor stats, especially when there are far more efficient options available for Spell Damage.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Dalaran Mage is generally poor. Since synergy is mostly a secondary concern in Arena, and you are looking to draft independently strong card. So unless you have an extremely high amount of Spells in your deck, there will almost certainly be a better choice.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game