Dalaran Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dalaran Mage is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dalarn Mage is a very low value card and is rarely seen in any format. The Spell Damage effect is not enough to compensate for the extremely poor stats, especially when there are far more efficient options available for Spell Damage.
Dalaran Mage is not viable in Constructed. Even in decks that require large amounts of Spell Damage cards, there are numerous more efficient options, such asand .
In Arena, Dalaran Mage is generally poor. Since synergy is mostly a secondary concern in Arena, and you are looking to draft independently strong card. So unless you have an extremely high amount of Spells in your deck, there will almost certainly be a better choice.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List