Damaged Stegotron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Damaged Stegotron is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Damaged Stegotron is a deceptive card that represents a 6 Mana 5/6 in most situations due to its Battlecry effect. However, it can be very potent if it is summoned by alternative means, such as Recruit or Resurrect effects, that can bypass the Battlecry effect to allow the minion to retain its 5/12 stats.
Damaged Stegotron occasionally sees play in Recruit Warrior decks that can bypass the minion's Battlecry effect, while also having the option to play it as a 6-drop if absolutely necessary.
In Arena, Damaged Stegotron is a Below Average minion. For most classes it is an uninspiring 6-Mana 5/6, but it offers more value in Priest drafts where it has the potential to be healed back above 6 Health.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck