Damaged Stegotron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Damaged Stegotron is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Damaged Stegotron is a deceptive card that represents a 6 Mana 5/6 in most situations due to its Battlecry effect. However, it can be very potent if it is summoned by alternative means, such as Recruit or Resurrect effects, that can bypass the Battlecry effect to allow the minion to retain its 5/12 stats.
Damaged Stegotron occasionally sees play in Recruit Warrior decks that can bypass the minion's Battlecry effect, while also having the option to play it as a 6-drop if absolutely necessary.
In Arena, Damaged Stegotron is a Below Average minion. For most classes it is an uninspiring 6-Mana 5/6, but it offers more value in Priest drafts where it has the potential to be healed back above 6 Health.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List