Damaged Stegotron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Damaged Stegotron is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Damaged Stegotron is a deceptive card that represents a 6 Mana 5/6 in most situations due to its Battlecry effect. However, it can be very potent if it is summoned by alternative means, such as Recruit or Resurrect effects, that can bypass the Battlecry effect to allow the minion to retain its 5/12 stats.
Damaged Stegotron occasionally sees play in Recruit Warrior decks that can bypass the minion's Battlecry effect, while also having the option to play it as a 6-drop if absolutely necessary.
In Arena, Damaged Stegotron is a Below Average minion. For most classes it is an uninspiring 6-Mana 5/6, but it offers more value in Priest drafts where it has the potential to be healed back above 6 Health.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior