Damaged Stegotron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Damaged Stegotron is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Damaged Stegotron is a deceptive card that represents a 6 Mana 5/6 in most situations due to its Battlecry effect. However, it can be very potent if it is summoned by alternative means, such as Recruit or Resurrect effects, that can bypass the Battlecry effect to allow the minion to retain its 5/12 stats.
Damaged Stegotron occasionally sees play in Recruit Warrior decks that can bypass the minion's Battlecry effect, while also having the option to play it as a 6-drop if absolutely necessary.
In Arena, Damaged Stegotron is a Below Average minion. For most classes it is an uninspiring 6-Mana 5/6, but it offers more value in Priest drafts where it has the potential to be healed back above 6 Health.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge