Table of Contents
Resurrect is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Resurrect is a card with high potential, but it can be difficult to build a deck that utilises it effectively. If you are able to tilt the odds in your favour that Resurrect will bring back a high value minion, it represents an extremely strong return on investment.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Resurrect has potential, but needs to be put in a deck with a sufficiently high Mana curve. You will need to use early game removal spells like Holy Smite and Shadow Word: Pain instead of early game minions to control the board, to avoid these small minions getting resummoned. It has particular synergy with Injured Blademaster, a very common Priest card, since it revives it as a 4/7.
Resurrect is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists