Resurrect — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Resurrect is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Resurrect is a card with high potential, but it can be difficult to build a deck that utilises it effectively. If you are able to tilt the odds in your favour that Resurrect will bring back a high value minion, it represents an extremely strong return on investment.
In Constructed, Resurrect has potential, but needs to be put in a deck with a sufficiently high Mana curve. You will need to use early game removal spells like Shadow Word: Pain instead of early game minions to control the board, to avoid these small minions getting resummoned. It has particular synergy with , a very common Priest card, since it revives it as a 4/7.and
Resurrect is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards