Resurrect — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Resurrect is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Resurrect is a card with high potential, but it can be difficult to build a deck that utilises it effectively. If you are able to tilt the odds in your favour that Resurrect will bring back a high value minion, it represents an extremely strong return on investment.
In Constructed, Resurrect has potential, but needs to be put in a deck with a sufficiently high Mana curve. You will need to use early game removal spells like Shadow Word: Pain instead of early game minions to control the board, to avoid these small minions getting resummoned. It has particular synergy with , a very common Priest card, since it revives it as a 4/7.and
Resurrect is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List