Resurrect — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Resurrect is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Resurrect is a card with high potential, but it can be difficult to build a deck that utilises it effectively. If you are able to tilt the odds in your favour that Resurrect will bring back a high value minion, it represents an extremely strong return on investment.
In Constructed, Resurrect has potential, but needs to be put in a deck with a sufficiently high Mana curve. You will need to use early game removal spells like Shadow Word: Pain instead of early game minions to control the board, to avoid these small minions getting resummoned. It has particular synergy with , a very common Priest card, since it revives it as a 4/7.and
Resurrect is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck