Dancing Swords — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dancing Swords is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dancing Swords is a powerful Tempo card, that suffers the drawback of allowing your opponent to gain card advantage. It can be powerful in decks that want to aggressively seize the board and do not care too much about their opponent drawing cards.
Dancing Swords is used in two types of decks in Constructed. Firstly in decks that are all-out aggressive, that do not care about their opponent's card pool. Secondly, it can also be used it Mill decks that aim to overdraw the opponent and burn their cards.
Dancing Swords is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck