Dancing Swords — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dancing Swords is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dancing Swords is a powerful Tempo card, that suffers the drawback of allowing your opponent to gain card advantage. It can be powerful in decks that want to aggressively seize the board and do not care too much about their opponent drawing cards.
Dancing Swords is used in two types of decks in Constructed. Firstly in decks that are all-out aggressive, that do not care about their opponent's card pool. Secondly, it can also be used it Mill decks that aim to overdraw the opponent and burn their cards.
Dancing Swords is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards