Dancing Swords — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dancing Swords is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dancing Swords is a powerful Tempo card, that suffers the drawback of allowing your opponent to gain card advantage. It can be powerful in decks that want to aggressively seize the board and do not care too much about their opponent drawing cards.
Dancing Swords is used in two types of decks in Constructed. Firstly in decks that are all-out aggressive, that do not care about their opponent's card pool. Secondly, it can also be used it Mill decks that aim to overdraw the opponent and burn their cards.
Dancing Swords is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge