Dancing Swords — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dancing Swords is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dancing Swords is a powerful Tempo card, that suffers the drawback of allowing your opponent to gain card advantage. It can be powerful in decks that want to aggressively seize the board and do not care too much about their opponent drawing cards.
2. Constructed Play
Dancing Swords is used in two types of decks in Constructed. Firstly in decks that are all-out aggressive, that do not care about their opponent's card pool. Secondly, it can also be used it Mill decks that aim to overdraw the opponent and burn their cards.
Dancing Swords is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King