Darkmire Moonkin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Darkmire Moonkin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darkmire Moonkin is a resilient minion that offers a good amount of Spell Damage for its Cost. When compared to Malygos, it is has lower Health and Spell Damage. However, the lower Mana Cost means it can also be combined with more spells in a single turn.
2. Constructed Play
Diremire Moonkin does not see Constructed play. It is better to use either Malygos for a large boost in Spell Damage or multiple smaller minions such as Bloodmage Thalnos and Kobold Geomancer for a source of cheap Spell Damage.
In Arena, Darkmire Moonkin is a fairly underwhelming card. The there are not enough cheap spells in Arena to consistently utilise the Spell Damage effect and its low Attack value make it poor at contesting the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild