Deathspeaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathspeaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathspeaker is designed to gain a large amount of tempo by both developing a minion, and using its effect to remove another minion in the same turn. When you manage to do this, it is a very powerful play. On the occasions that the effect is not significant, a 2/4 minion for 3 Mana is not a disaster.
In Constructed, Deathspeaker is strong in decks that rely on early board presence. In matches against other decks that try to occupy the board, it gives a significant advantage. The downside is that against decks that do not rely on the board, it does not provide the necessary aggression against those decks.
In Arena, Deathspeaker is an excellent card. If it can help to get a free trade on Turn 3, it will help to set up a fantastic board state. It can also act more like a Spell, and be used to trade into bigger minions later in the game while defending your board.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?