Deathspeaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathspeaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathspeaker is designed to gain a large amount of tempo by both developing a minion, and using its effect to remove another minion in the same turn. When you manage to do this, it is a very powerful play. On the occasions that the effect is not significant, a 2/4 minion for 3 Mana is not a disaster.
In Constructed, Deathspeaker is strong in decks that rely on early board presence. In matches against other decks that try to occupy the board, it gives a significant advantage. The downside is that against decks that do not rely on the board, it does not provide the necessary aggression against those decks.
In Arena, Deathspeaker is an excellent card. If it can help to get a free trade on Turn 3, it will help to set up a fantastic board state. It can also act more like a Spell, and be used to trade into bigger minions later in the game while defending your board.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck