Deathspeaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathspeaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathspeaker is designed to gain a large amount of tempo by both developing a minion, and using its effect to remove another minion in the same turn. When you manage to do this, it is a very powerful play. On the occasions that the effect is not significant, a 2/4 minion for 3 Mana is not a disaster.
In Constructed, Deathspeaker is strong in decks that rely on early board presence. In matches against other decks that try to occupy the board, it gives a significant advantage. The downside is that against decks that do not rely on the board, it does not provide the necessary aggression against those decks.
In Arena, Deathspeaker is an excellent card. If it can help to get a free trade on Turn 3, it will help to set up a fantastic board state. It can also act more like a Spell, and be used to trade into bigger minions later in the game while defending your board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List