Deathspeaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathspeaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deathspeaker is designed to gain a large amount of tempo by both developing a minion, and using its effect to remove another minion in the same turn. When you manage to do this, it is a very powerful play. On the occasions that the effect is not significant, a 2/4 minion for 3 Mana is not a disaster.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Deathspeaker is strong in decks that rely on early board presence. In matches against other decks that try to occupy the board, it gives a significant advantage. The downside is that against decks that do not rely on the board, it does not provide the necessary aggression against those decks.
In Arena, Deathspeaker is an excellent card. If it can help to get a free trade on Turn 3, it will help to set up a fantastic board state. It can also act more like a Spell, and be used to trade into bigger minions later in the game while defending your board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard