Deathspeaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathspeaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathspeaker is designed to gain a large amount of tempo by both developing a minion, and using its effect to remove another minion in the same turn. When you manage to do this, it is a very powerful play. On the occasions that the effect is not significant, a 2/4 minion for 3 Mana is not a disaster.
In Constructed, Deathspeaker is strong in decks that rely on early board presence. In matches against other decks that try to occupy the board, it gives a significant advantage. The downside is that against decks that do not rely on the board, it does not provide the necessary aggression against those decks.
In Arena, Deathspeaker is an excellent card. If it can help to get a free trade on Turn 3, it will help to set up a fantastic board state. It can also act more like a Spell, and be used to trade into bigger minions later in the game while defending your board.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend