Demolisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Demolisher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demolisher can be a destructive force if left unchecked, but its low attack value means that it has very low impact on the board itself, allowing other minions to trade into it for free.
Demolisher is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is too hard to protect for multiple turns. Also the random nature of its effect leads to many players preferring minions with more consistent value that can fight for the board.
Demolisher is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena decks are less finely tuned, your Demolisher will more often be able to stick to the board, since your opponent is less likely to have the removal options required to kill it. Due to this it can start to generate repetitive value for you with its ability.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck