Demolisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Demolisher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demolisher can be a destructive force if left unchecked, but its low attack value means that it has very low impact on the board itself, allowing other minions to trade into it for free.
Demolisher is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is too hard to protect for multiple turns. Also the random nature of its effect leads to many players preferring minions with more consistent value that can fight for the board.
Demolisher is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena decks are less finely tuned, your Demolisher will more often be able to stick to the board, since your opponent is less likely to have the removal options required to kill it. Due to this it can start to generate repetitive value for you with its ability.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge