Demolisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Demolisher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demolisher can be a destructive force if left unchecked, but its low attack value means that it has very low impact on the board itself, allowing other minions to trade into it for free.
Demolisher is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is too hard to protect for multiple turns. Also the random nature of its effect leads to many players preferring minions with more consistent value that can fight for the board.
Demolisher is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena decks are less finely tuned, your Demolisher will more often be able to stick to the board, since your opponent is less likely to have the removal options required to kill it. Due to this it can start to generate repetitive value for you with its ability.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists