Demolisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Demolisher is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demolisher can be a destructive force if left unchecked, but its low attack value means that it has very low impact on the board itself, allowing other minions to trade into it for free.
Demolisher is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is too hard to protect for multiple turns. Also the random nature of its effect leads to many players preferring minions with more consistent value that can fight for the board.
Demolisher is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena decks are less finely tuned, your Demolisher will more often be able to stick to the board, since your opponent is less likely to have the removal options required to kill it. Due to this it can start to generate repetitive value for you with its ability.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List