Demolisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Demolisher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demolisher can be a destructive force if left unchecked, but its low attack value means that it has very low impact on the board itself, allowing other minions to trade into it for free.
Demolisher is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is too hard to protect for multiple turns. Also the random nature of its effect leads to many players preferring minions with more consistent value that can fight for the board.
Demolisher is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena decks are less finely tuned, your Demolisher will more often be able to stick to the board, since your opponent is less likely to have the removal options required to kill it. Due to this it can start to generate repetitive value for you with its ability.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck