Mind Control Tech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control Tech is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control Tech is a fairly unspectacular minion for its cost, but when its Battlecry effect hits, it can represent one of the biggest swings on the board of any card in the game.
Mind Control Tech is often included in Constructed decks as a tech card against aggressive board flooding decks such as Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage. In normal circumstances however, there are usually more powerful 3 Mana options for your deck.
Mind Control Tech is an excellent card in Arena. In most situations it will represent a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, since Arena decks often have less removal options than a Constructed deck, Mind Control Tech offers you a fantastic option for recovering a board you have fallen behind on,
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens