Mind Control Tech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control Tech is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control Tech is a fairly unspectacular minion for its cost, but when its Battlecry effect hits, it can represent one of the biggest swings on the board of any card in the game.
Mind Control Tech is often included in Constructed decks as a tech card against aggressive board flooding decks such as Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage. In normal circumstances however, there are usually more powerful 3 Mana options for your deck.
Mind Control Tech is an excellent card in Arena. In most situations it will represent a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, since Arena decks often have less removal options than a Constructed deck, Mind Control Tech offers you a fantastic option for recovering a board you have fallen behind on,
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck