Mind Control Tech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control Tech is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control Tech is a fairly unspectacular minion for its cost, but when its Battlecry effect hits, it can represent one of the biggest swings on the board of any card in the game.
Mind Control Tech is often included in Constructed decks as a tech card against aggressive board flooding decks such as Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage. In normal circumstances however, there are usually more powerful 3 Mana options for your deck.
Mind Control Tech is an excellent card in Arena. In most situations it will represent a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, since Arena decks often have less removal options than a Constructed deck, Mind Control Tech offers you a fantastic option for recovering a board you have fallen behind on,
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck