Mind Control Tech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control Tech is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control Tech is a fairly unspectacular minion for its cost, but when its Battlecry effect hits, it can represent one of the biggest swings on the board of any card in the game.
Mind Control Tech is often included in Constructed decks as a tech card against aggressive board flooding decks such as Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage. In normal circumstances however, there are usually more powerful 3 Mana options for your deck.
Mind Control Tech is an excellent card in Arena. In most situations it will represent a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, since Arena decks often have less removal options than a Constructed deck, Mind Control Tech offers you a fantastic option for recovering a board you have fallen behind on,
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards