Mind Control Tech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control Tech is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control Tech is a fairly unspectacular minion for its cost, but when its Battlecry effect hits, it can represent one of the biggest swings on the board of any card in the game.
Mind Control Tech is often included in Constructed decks as a tech card against aggressive board flooding decks such as Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage. In normal circumstances however, there are usually more powerful 3 Mana options for your deck.
Mind Control Tech is an excellent card in Arena. In most situations it will represent a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, since Arena decks often have less removal options than a Constructed deck, Mind Control Tech offers you a fantastic option for recovering a board you have fallen behind on,
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List