Dragonhawk Rider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhawk Rider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhawk Rider is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, since it is relatively fragile, it is quite easy for your opponent to remove with an early-game removal spell, or trade with a small minion.
In Constructed, Dragonhawk Rider is a fairly poor card even in an Inspire focused deck. Although it can create a lot of pressure with the Windfury effect, Inspire decks are usually heavily focused on Control, which makes Windfury effects less impactful.
Dragonhawk Rider is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck