Dragonhawk Rider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhawk Rider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhawk Rider is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, since it is relatively fragile, it is quite easy for your opponent to remove with an early-game removal spell, or trade with a small minion.
In Constructed, Dragonhawk Rider is a fairly poor card even in an Inspire focused deck. Although it can create a lot of pressure with the Windfury effect, Inspire decks are usually heavily focused on Control, which makes Windfury effects less impactful.
Dragonhawk Rider is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck