Table of Contents
Dragonhawk Rider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dragonhawk Rider is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, since it is relatively fragile, it is quite easy for your opponent to remove with an early-game removal spell, or trade with a small minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dragonhawk Rider is a fairly poor card even in an Inspire focused deck. Although it can create a lot of pressure with the Windfury effect, Inspire decks are usually heavily focused on Control, which makes Windfury effects less impactful.
Dragonhawk Rider is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists