Dragonhawk Rider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhawk Rider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhawk Rider is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, since it is relatively fragile, it is quite easy for your opponent to remove with an early-game removal spell, or trade with a small minion.
In Constructed, Dragonhawk Rider is a fairly poor card even in an Inspire focused deck. Although it can create a lot of pressure with the Windfury effect, Inspire decks are usually heavily focused on Control, which makes Windfury effects less impactful.
Dragonhawk Rider is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck