Dragonhawk Rider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhawk Rider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhawk Rider is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, since it is relatively fragile, it is quite easy for your opponent to remove with an early-game removal spell, or trade with a small minion.
In Constructed, Dragonhawk Rider is a fairly poor card even in an Inspire focused deck. Although it can create a lot of pressure with the Windfury effect, Inspire decks are usually heavily focused on Control, which makes Windfury effects less impactful.
Dragonhawk Rider is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck