Dragonkin Sorcerer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a strong Dragon card that fits into the standard value for a 4-drop minion, which is 3/5 of stats with a beneficial ability. It has higher value in certain classes than in others due to the access some classes have to buff spells.
In Constructed, Dragonkin Sorcerer is powerful in Dragon synergy decks, as well as in particular classes like Priest and Paladin because of the access they have to cheap buff spells like Power Word: Shield and Blessing of Wisdom.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List