Dragonkin Sorcerer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a strong Dragon card that fits into the standard value for a 4-drop minion, which is 3/5 of stats with a beneficial ability. It has higher value in certain classes than in others due to the access some classes have to buff spells.
In Constructed, Dragonkin Sorcerer is powerful in Dragon synergy decks, as well as in particular classes like Priest and Paladin because of the access they have to cheap buff spells like Power Word: Shield and Blessing of Wisdom.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck