Dragonkin Sorcerer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a strong Dragon card that fits into the standard value for a 4-drop minion, which is 3/5 of stats with a beneficial ability. It has higher value in certain classes than in others due to the access some classes have to buff spells.
In Constructed, Dragonkin Sorcerer is powerful in Dragon synergy decks, as well as in particular classes like Priest and Paladin because of the access they have to cheap buff spells like Power Word: Shield and Blessing of Wisdom.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend