Dragonkin Sorcerer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a strong Dragon card that fits into the standard value for a 4-drop minion, which is 3/5 of stats with a beneficial ability. It has higher value in certain classes than in others due to the access some classes have to buff spells.
In Constructed, Dragonkin Sorcerer is powerful in Dragon synergy decks, as well as in particular classes like Priest and Paladin because of the access they have to cheap buff spells like Power Word: Shield and Blessing of Wisdom.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?