Table of Contents
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dragonkin Sorcerer is a strong Dragon card that fits into the standard value for a 4-drop minion, which is 3/5 of stats with a beneficial ability. It has higher value in certain classes than in others due to the access some classes have to buff spells.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dragonkin Sorcerer is powerful in Dragon synergy decks, as well as in particular classes like Priest and Paladin because of the access they have to cheap buff spells like Power Word: Shield and Blessing of Wisdom.
Dragonkin Sorcerer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists