Dragonling Mechanic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonling Mechanic is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Dragonling Mechanic seems to offer the same value in stats as a, the distribution of these stats is not as favourable, and the two halves of the card are likely to both trade inefficiently.
Dragonling Mechanic is a poor choice in Constructed. When compared to a card like Piloted Shredder, the insufficiencies are clear to see. Piloted Shredder offers a stronger initial body, and hides the smaller minion behind a Deathrattle effect, which protects it from AoE and offensive Hero Powers.
Dragonling Mechanic is a below average choice in Arena. It is easily outclassed by numerous other 4 drop minions, but can still represent reasonable value if you are forced to take it late in a draft to make up for a lack of solid options on 4 Mana.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck