Table of Contents
Dragonling Mechanic is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Although Dragonling Mechanic seems to offer the same value in stats as a Chillwind Yeti, the distribution of these stats is not as favourable, and the two halves of the card are likely to both trade inefficiently.
2. Constructed Play
Dragonling Mechanic is a poor choice in Constructed. When compared to a card like Piloted Shredder, the insufficiencies are clear to see. Piloted Shredder offers a stronger initial body, and hides the smaller minion behind a Deathrattle effect, which protects it from AoE and offensive Hero Powers.
Dragonling Mechanic is a below average choice in Arena. It is easily outclassed by numerous other 4 drop minions, but can still represent reasonable value if you are forced to take it late in a draft to make up for a lack of solid options on 4 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists