Dragonling Mechanic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonling Mechanic is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Dragonling Mechanic seems to offer the same value in stats as a Chillwind Yeti, the distribution of these stats is not as favourable, and the two halves of the card are likely to both trade inefficiently.
Dragonling Mechanic is a poor choice in Constructed. When compared to a card like Piloted Shredder, the insufficiencies are clear to see. Piloted Shredder offers a stronger initial body, and hides the smaller minion behind a Deathrattle effect, which protects it from AoE and offensive Hero Powers.
Dragonling Mechanic is a below average choice in Arena. It is easily outclassed by numerous other 4 drop minions, but can still represent reasonable value if you are forced to take it late in a draft to make up for a lack of solid options on 4 Mana.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck