Dragonling Mechanic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonling Mechanic is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Dragonling Mechanic seems to offer the same value in stats as a, the distribution of these stats is not as favourable, and the two halves of the card are likely to both trade inefficiently.
Dragonling Mechanic is a poor choice in Constructed. When compared to a card like Piloted Shredder, the insufficiencies are clear to see. Piloted Shredder offers a stronger initial body, and hides the smaller minion behind a Deathrattle effect, which protects it from AoE and offensive Hero Powers.
Dragonling Mechanic is a below average choice in Arena. It is easily outclassed by numerous other 4 drop minions, but can still represent reasonable value if you are forced to take it late in a draft to make up for a lack of solid options on 4 Mana.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck