Dragonling Mechanic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonling Mechanic is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Dragonling Mechanic seems to offer the same value in stats as a, the distribution of these stats is not as favourable, and the two halves of the card are likely to both trade inefficiently.
Dragonling Mechanic is a poor choice in Constructed. When compared to a card like Piloted Shredder, the insufficiencies are clear to see. Piloted Shredder offers a stronger initial body, and hides the smaller minion behind a Deathrattle effect, which protects it from AoE and offensive Hero Powers.
Dragonling Mechanic is a below average choice in Arena. It is easily outclassed by numerous other 4 drop minions, but can still represent reasonable value if you are forced to take it late in a draft to make up for a lack of solid options on 4 Mana.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge