Dragonslayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonslayer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dragonslayer is a tech card designed specifically to target Dragons. Unlike other cards that target tribal minions, Dragonslayer does damage rather than simply killing a Dragon, allowing some of the more powerful Dragons to survive.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dragonslayer is a solid tech card that can be included in any deck if Dragon decks are exceedingly popular in the meta.
In Arena, Dragonslayer is an Average card. Although the Battlecry effect is unlikely to provide any value, a 4/3 minion for 3 Mana is still completely reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter