Dragonslayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonslayer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonslayer is a tech card designed specifically to target Dragons. Unlike other cards that target tribal minions, Dragonslayer does damage rather than simply killing a Dragon, allowing some of the more powerful Dragons to survive.
In Constructed, Dragonslayer is a solid tech card that can be included in any deck if Dragon decks are exceedingly popular in the meta.
In Arena, Dragonslayer is an Average card. Although the Battlecry effect is unlikely to provide any value, a 4/3 minion for 3 Mana is still completely reasonable.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge