Dragonslayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonslayer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonslayer is a tech card designed specifically to target Dragons. Unlike other cards that target tribal minions, Dragonslayer does damage rather than simply killing a Dragon, allowing some of the more powerful Dragons to survive.
In Constructed, Dragonslayer is a solid tech card that can be included in any deck if Dragon decks are exceedingly popular in the meta.
In Arena, Dragonslayer is an Average card. Although the Battlecry effect is unlikely to provide any value, a 4/3 minion for 3 Mana is still completely reasonable.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck