Dragonslayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonslayer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonslayer is a tech card designed specifically to target Dragons. Unlike other cards that target tribal minions, Dragonslayer does damage rather than simply killing a Dragon, allowing some of the more powerful Dragons to survive.
In Constructed, Dragonslayer is a solid tech card that can be included in any deck if Dragon decks are exceedingly popular in the meta.
In Arena, Dragonslayer is an Average card. Although the Battlecry effect is unlikely to provide any value, a 4/3 minion for 3 Mana is still completely reasonable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List