Dragonslayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonslayer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonslayer is a tech card designed specifically to target Dragons. Unlike other cards that target tribal minions, Dragonslayer does damage rather than simply killing a Dragon, allowing some of the more powerful Dragons to survive.
In Constructed, Dragonslayer is a solid tech card that can be included in any deck if Dragon decks are exceedingly popular in the meta.
In Arena, Dragonslayer is an Average card. Although the Battlecry effect is unlikely to provide any value, a 4/3 minion for 3 Mana is still completely reasonable.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck