Drakkari Trickster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Drakkari Trickster is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drakkari Trickster is a well-statted minion with a very unpredictable Battlecry. The Battlecry is often an unnecessary risk to take as it is just as likely to benefit either player when played.
In Constructed, Drakkari Trickster is far to inconsistent for competitive play and should only be considered in fun decks.
In Arena, Drakkari Trickster is a reasonable card. As the Battlery is just as likely to benefit either player, it should only be considered for its stats.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck