Table of Contents
Eldritch Horror is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eldritch Horror is a minion with potentially powerful stats for its Mana cost. However its high cost means that it suffers from not having an immediate impact on the state of the game, rendering it too slow for most situations.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eldritch Horror has no real place in a competitive deck. Even if you are on a tight budget, a card such as North Sea Kraken would be a better choice.
Eldritch Horror is a reasonable card in Arena. It is relatively unspectacular but is of sufficient quality to fill a spot as a late-game threat in your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists