Eldritch Horror — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eldritch Horror is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eldritch Horror is a minion with potentially powerful stats for its Mana cost. However its high cost means that it suffers from not having an immediate impact on the state of the game, rendering it too slow for most situations.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eldritch Horror has no real place in a competitive deck. Even if you are on a tight budget, a card such as North Sea Kraken would be a better choice.
Eldritch Horror is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!