Eldritch Horror — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eldritch Horror is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eldritch Horror is a minion with potentially powerful stats for its Mana cost. However its high cost means that it suffers from not having an immediate impact on the state of the game, rendering it too slow for most situations.
In Constructed, Eldritch Horror has no real place in a competitive deck. Even if you are on a tight budget, a card such as North Sea Kraken would be a better choice.
Eldritch Horror is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Eldritch Horror
Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 spells, 28 minions
|24,600||Aug 25 2016|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists