North Sea Kraken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
North Sea Kraken is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
North Sea Kraken is a strong card that can represent an excellent finisher for a player on a budget. The problem with many high cost cards is that they do not have enough of an immediate impact on the board to justify their Mana cost. North Sea Kraken can be particularly useful in the late-game when your opponent has removed your first big threat with Rend Blackhand to retake the board.or
North Sea Kraken can be an excellent choice for a player on a budget, but for high level decks, there are likely to be better options for your gameplan.
North Sea Kraken is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List