North Sea Kraken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
North Sea Kraken is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
North Sea Kraken is a strong card that can represent an excellent finisher for a player on a budget. The problem with many high cost cards is that they do not have enough of an immediate impact on the board to justify their Mana cost. North Sea Kraken can be particularly useful in the late-game when your opponent has removed your first big threat with Rend Blackhand to retake the board.or
North Sea Kraken can be an excellent choice for a player on a budget, but for high level decks, there are likely to be better options for your gameplan.
North Sea Kraken is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck