North Sea Kraken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
North Sea Kraken is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
North Sea Kraken is a strong card that can represent an excellent finisher for a player on a budget. The problem with many high cost cards is that they do not have enough of an immediate impact on the board to justify their Mana cost. North Sea Kraken can be particularly useful in the late-game when your opponent has removed your first big threat with Big Game Hunter or Rend Blackhand to retake the board.
North Sea Kraken can be an excellent choice for a player on a budget, but for high level decks, there are likely to be better options for your gameplan.
North Sea Kraken is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with North Sea Kraken
Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 spells, 28 minions
|24,600||Aug 25 2016|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend