North Sea Kraken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
North Sea Kraken is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
North Sea Kraken is a strong card that can represent an excellent finisher for a player on a budget. The problem with many high cost cards is that they do not have enough of an immediate impact on the board to justify their Mana cost. North Sea Kraken can be particularly useful in the late-game when your opponent has removed your first big threat with Big Game Hunter or Rend Blackhand to retake the board.
North Sea Kraken can be an excellent choice for a player on a budget, but for high level decks, there are likely to be better options for your gameplan.
North Sea Kraken is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike