North Sea Kraken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
North Sea Kraken is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
North Sea Kraken is a strong card that can represent an excellent finisher for a player on a budget. The problem with many high cost cards is that they do not have enough of an immediate impact on the board to justify their Mana cost. North Sea Kraken can be particularly useful in the late-game when your opponent has removed your first big threat with Rend Blackhand to retake the board.or
North Sea Kraken can be an excellent choice for a player on a budget, but for high level decks, there are likely to be better options for your gameplan.
North Sea Kraken is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens