Electrowright — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Electrowright is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Electrowright is a strong card if its Battlecry effect can be activated. As there are many 3-Mana minions with 3/4 stats, Electrowright can be an unnecessarily risky card to just to be able to get an extra Attack value to become a 4/4, even in decks that run a significant number of 5-Cost-or-more spells.
Electrowright does not see Constructed play due to the inconsistency of its Battlecry effect.
In Arena, Electrowright is a fairly Weak card. You will never be able to consistently get value from its Battlecry effect in Arena, so you should only ever think of it was a 3 Mana 3/3 when considering it for your draft.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck