Electrowright — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Electrowright is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Electrowright is a strong card if its Battlecry effect can be activated. As there are many 3-Mana minions with 3/4 stats, Electrowright can be an unnecessarily risky card to just to be able to get an extra Attack value to become a 4/4, even in decks that run a significant number of 5-Cost-or-more spells.
Electrowright does not see Constructed play due to the inconsistency of its Battlecry effect.
In Arena, Electrowright is a fairly Weak card. You will never be able to consistently get value from its Battlecry effect in Arena, so you should only ever think of it was a 3 Mana 3/3 when considering it for your draft.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck