Electrowright — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Electrowright is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Electrowright is a strong card if its Battlecry effect can be activated. As there are many 3-Mana minions with 3/4 stats, Electrowright can be an unnecessarily risky card to just to be able to get an extra Attack value to become a 4/4, even in decks that run a significant number of 5-Cost-or-more spells.
Electrowright does not see Constructed play due to the inconsistency of its Battlecry effect.
In Arena, Electrowright is a fairly Weak card. You will never be able to consistently get value from its Battlecry effect in Arena, so you should only ever think of it was a 3 Mana 3/3 when considering it for your draft.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards