Elven Archer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elven Archer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elven Archer is a relatively weak minion overall. Its combined effect between its low damage Battlecry and its weak stats is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck. However, it can offer specific uses in very aggressive decks, or if your deck is built to take advantage of small ping effects.
In Constructed, Elven Archer can be included in very aggressive decks, or in decks that are aimed to specifically counter aggressive decks. It also holds potential synergy in an Enrage themed deck, or in combination with the card Hobgoblin.
Elven Archer is one of the more acceptable 1-drop minions in Arena. A good way of looking at it is that it combines the Paladin and Mage Hero Powers for only 1 Mana. However, this is not a true representation of its value as you are still using a card to achieve the effect. If you have multiple Enrage minions in your deck, you can also pick Elven Archer more highly.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List