Elven Archer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elven Archer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elven Archer is a relatively weak minion overall. Its combined effect between its low damage Battlecry and its weak stats is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck. However, it can offer specific uses in very aggressive decks, or if your deck is built to take advantage of small ping effects.
In Constructed, Elven Archer can be included in very aggressive decks, or in decks that are aimed to specifically counter aggressive decks. It also holds potential synergy in an Enrage themed deck, or in combination with the card Hobgoblin.
Elven Archer is one of the more acceptable 1-drop minions in Arena. A good way of looking at it is that it combines the Paladin and Mage Hero Powers for only 1 Mana. However, this is not a true representation of its value as you are still using a card to achieve the effect. If you have multiple Enrage minions in your deck, you can also pick Elven Archer more highly.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck