Elven Archer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elven Archer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elven Archer is a relatively weak minion overall. Its combined effect between its low damage Battlecry and its weak stats is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck. However, it can offer specific uses in very aggressive decks, or if your deck is built to take advantage of small ping effects.
In Constructed, Elven Archer can be included in very aggressive decks, or in decks that are aimed to specifically counter aggressive decks. It also holds potential synergy in an Enrage themed deck, or in combination with the card Hobgoblin.
Elven Archer is one of the more acceptable 1-drop minions in Arena. A good way of looking at it is that it combines the Paladin and Mage Hero Powers for only 1 Mana. However, this is not a true representation of its value as you are still using a card to achieve the effect. If you have multiple Enrage minions in your deck, you can also pick Elven Archer more highly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens