Elven Archer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elven Archer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elven Archer is a relatively weak minion overall. Its combined effect between its low damage Battlecry and its weak stats is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck. However, it can offer specific uses in very aggressive decks, or if your deck is built to take advantage of small ping effects.
In Constructed, Elven Archer can be included in very aggressive decks, or in decks that are aimed to specifically counter aggressive decks. It also holds potential synergy in an Enrage themed deck, or in combination with the card Hobgoblin.
Elven Archer is one of the more acceptable 1-drop minions in Arena. A good way of looking at it is that it combines the Paladin and Mage Hero Powers for only 1 Mana. However, this is not a true representation of its value as you are still using a card to achieve the effect. If you have multiple Enrage minions in your deck, you can also pick Elven Archer more highly.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards