Elven Archer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elven Archer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elven Archer is a relatively weak minion overall. Its combined effect between its low damage Battlecry and its weak stats is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck. However, it can offer specific uses in very aggressive decks, or if your deck is built to take advantage of small ping effects.
In Constructed, Elven Archer can be included in very aggressive decks, or in decks that are aimed to specifically counter aggressive decks. It also holds potential synergy in an Enrage themed deck, or in combination with the card Hobgoblin.
Elven Archer is one of the more acceptable 1-drop minions in Arena. A good way of looking at it is that it combines the Paladin and Mage Hero Powers for only 1 Mana. However, this is not a true representation of its value as you are still using a card to achieve the effect. If you have multiple Enrage minions in your deck, you can also pick Elven Archer more highly.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List