Hobgoblin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hobgoblin is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hobgoblin is an interesting card that introduces a new synergy set to the game in the form of 1 attack minions. However, it is not a particularly useful card since the majority of 1 attack minions are very weak cards that you would not like to play in your deck.
Hobgoblin is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Hobgoblin
The Lich King Evolve Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|3,240||Aug 25 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend