Hobgoblin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hobgoblin is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hobgoblin is an interesting card that introduces a new synergy set to the game in the form of 1 attack minions. However, it is not a particularly useful card since the majority of 1 attack minions are very weak cards that you would not like to play in your deck.
Hobgoblin is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Hobgoblin
The Lich King Evolve Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|3,240||Aug 25 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?