Faceless Behemoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Behemoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Behemoth is a huge minion but at the cost of 10 Mana it is too slow to prove worthwhile. 10 Mana cards are extremely difficult to cast because you are unable to do anything else in the same turn to react to the state of the board, meaning that 10 Mana cards usually need to have an immediate impact through a Battlecry or other effect to be viable.
In Constructed, Faceless Behemoth is a borderline useless card. Even if you are on a tight budget a card as such as North Sea Kraken will be a better alternative since it has an immediate impact on the board.
Faceless Behemoth is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck