Table of Contents
Faceless Behemoth is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Faceless Behemoth is a huge minion but at the cost of 10 Mana it is too slow to prove worthwhile. 10 Mana cards are extremely difficult to cast because you are unable to do anything else in the same turn to react to the state of the board, meaning that 10 Mana cards usually need to have an immediate impact through a Battlecry or other effect to be viable.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Faceless Behemoth is a borderline useless card. Even if you are on a tight budget a card as such as North Sea Kraken will be a better alternative since it has an immediate impact on the board.
In Arena, although slower minions are more playable Faceless Behemoth is still generally much too slow to be effective. 8 Mana minions that you are able to play alongside a Hero Power or 2-drop are usually better options if you want high curve threats in your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists