Faceless Behemoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Behemoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Behemoth is a huge minion but at the cost of 10 Mana it is too slow to prove worthwhile. 10 Mana cards are extremely difficult to cast because you are unable to do anything else in the same turn to react to the state of the board, meaning that 10 Mana cards usually need to have an immediate impact through a Battlecry or other effect to be viable.
In Constructed, Faceless Behemoth is a borderline useless card. Even if you are on a tight budget a card as such as North Sea Kraken will be a better alternative since it has an immediate impact on the board.
Faceless Behemoth is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck