Fel Orc Soulfiend — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a poor card. Due to receiving 2 damage at the start of your turn, it should be viewed as a 3-Mana 3/5 at best. However, due to the damage being inflicted each turn, your opponent will simply ignore the minion causing it to kill itself over multiple turns. While it may seem appealing for Priest due to being able to be healed from the Hero Power, the 2 Mana per turn investment often results in a huge Tempo loss with nothing to show for it.
2. Constructed Play
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a terrible card that does not see Constructed play. Though the card is best suited to Priest, there are many better alternatives to choose from.
In Arena, Fel Orc Soulfiend is a poor card. Although it may be strong when it is initially played, the self-damaging effect almost ensures that it will never be able to trade better than 1-for-1 before it dies.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please