Fel Orc Soulfiend — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a poor card. Due to receiving 2 damage at the start of your turn, it should be viewed as a 3-Mana 3/5 at best. However, due to the damage being inflicted each turn, your opponent will simply ignore the minion causing it to kill itself over multiple turns. While it may seem appealing for Priest due to being able to be healed from the Hero Power, the 2 Mana per turn investment often results in a huge Tempo loss with nothing to show for it.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a terrible card that does not see Constructed play. Though the card is best suited to Priest, there are many better alternatives to choose from.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List