Fel Orc Soulfiend — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a poor card. Due to receiving 2 damage at the start of your turn, it should be viewed as a 3-Mana 3/5 at best. However, due to the damage being inflicted each turn, your opponent will simply ignore the minion causing it to kill itself over multiple turns. While it may seem appealing for Priest due to being able to be healed from the Hero Power, the 2 Mana per turn investment often results in a huge Tempo loss with nothing to show for it.
2. Constructed Play
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a terrible card that does not see Constructed play. Though the card is best suited to Priest, there are many better alternatives to choose from.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter