Fel Orc Soulfiend — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a poor card. Due to receiving 2 damage at the start of your turn, it should be viewed as a 3-Mana 3/5 at best. However, due to the damage being inflicted each turn, your opponent will simply ignore the minion causing it to kill itself over multiple turns. While it may seem appealing for Priest due to being able to be healed from the Hero Power, the 2 Mana per turn investment often results in a huge Tempo loss with nothing to show for it.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a terrible card that does not see Constructed play. Though the card is best suited to Priest, there are many better alternatives to choose from.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend