Fel Orc Soulfiend — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a poor card. Due to receiving 2 damage at the start of your turn, it should be viewed as a 3-Mana 3/5 at best. However, due to the damage being inflicted each turn, your opponent will simply ignore the minion causing it to kill itself over multiple turns. While it may seem appealing for Priest due to being able to be healed from the Hero Power, the 2 Mana per turn investment often results in a huge Tempo loss with nothing to show for it.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is a terrible card that does not see Constructed play. Though the card is best suited to Priest, there are many better alternatives to choose from.
Fel Orc Soulfiend is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?