Felsoul Inquisitor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Felsoul Inquisitor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Between the 1/6 body, the Taunt, the Lifesteal, and the fact that Felsoul Inquisitor is a demon, the card casts a wide net of potential synergies for both Arena and constructed decks.
Between Felsoul Inquisitor's high Health, two keyword abilities, and demon minion-type, there will likely be a competitive Warlock deck which features the card before it rotates. It has already started to see some niche play in Even Warlock decks as a defensive minion which can be resurrected by Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The stats on Felsoul Inquisitor are not impressive enough to make it a powerful Arena card. Only take Felsoul Inquisitor in the Arena if you are hurting for 4 drops.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge