Felsoul Inquisitor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Felsoul Inquisitor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Between the 1/6 body, the Taunt, the Lifesteal, and the fact that Felsoul Inquisitor is a demon, the card casts a wide net of potential synergies for both Arena and constructed decks.
Between Felsoul Inquisitor's high Health, two keyword abilities, and demon minion-type, there will likely be a competitive Warlock deck which features the card before it rotates. It has already started to see some niche play in Even Warlock decks as a defensive minion which can be resurrected by Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The stats on Felsoul Inquisitor are not impressive enough to make it a powerful Arena card. Only take Felsoul Inquisitor in the Arena if you are hurting for 4 drops.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck