Felsoul Inquisitor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Felsoul Inquisitor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Between the 1/6 body, the Taunt, the Lifesteal, and the fact that Felsoul Inquisitor is a demon, the card casts a wide net of potential synergies for both Arena and constructed decks.
Between Felsoul Inquisitor's high Health, two keyword abilities, and demon minion-type, there will likely be a competitive Warlock deck which features the card before it rotates. It has already started to see some niche play in Even Warlock decks as a defensive minion which can be resurrected by Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The stats on Felsoul Inquisitor are not impressive enough to make it a powerful Arena card. Only take Felsoul Inquisitor in the Arena if you are hurting for 4 drops.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens