Bloodreaver Gul'dan — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bloodreaver Gul'dan is a Warlock-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodreaver Gul'dan has a very powerful effect, and creates possibly the best Hero Power in the game with. The idea behind the card is that you will have plenty of Taunt and Charge from your Demons to protect you on the turn that it is played, and then you rapidly stabilise with on future turns.
In Constructed, Gul'dan is great in Control-orientated decks. In Wild, it works well with Mal'Ganis and Voidcaller. In Standard decks, there is the problem that many of the strong Demon cards have Discard, and there are only Voidwalker, Felguard, and as Taunt minions. This means that to Play Gul'dan in Standard, you will want to lean heavily on .
Bloodreaver Gul'dan is not available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens