Bloodreaver Gul'dan — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bloodreaver Gul'dan is a Warlock-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodreaver Gul'dan has a very powerful effect, and creates possibly the best Hero Power in the game with. The idea behind the card is that you will have plenty of Taunt and Charge from your Demons to protect you on the turn that it is played, and then you rapidly stabilise with on future turns.
In Constructed, Gul'dan is great in Control-orientated decks. In Wild, it works well with Mal'Ganis and Voidcaller. In Standard decks, there is the problem that many of the strong Demon cards have Discard, and there are only , Felguard, and as Taunt minions. This means that to Play Gul'dan in Standard, you will want to lean heavily on .
Bloodreaver Gul'dan is not available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck