Fen Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fen Creeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fen Creeper can be an effective Taunt minion for a budget deck. However, for players with more options at their disposal, stickier cards such as Sludge Belcher are usually preferred for this role.
Fen Creeper can do a reasonable job for a player who does not yet have access to many cards. Due to the lack of strong 5 Mana options in the Basic set, Fen Creeper offers a nice upgrade for a Midrange or Control based deck. Beyond this level however, is rarely seen.
Fen Creeper is a strong card in Arena. Although cards like Sludge Belcher are usually preferred in Constructed, in Arena, Fen Creeper can actually function more effectively in some situations. The reason for this is the extremely common 3/2 and 2/3 minions that are found in Arena decks.
Decks with Fen Creeper
Low-budget Ragnaros/Executus Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|4,960||Apr 10 2015|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend