Fen Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fen Creeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fen Creeper can be an effective Taunt minion for a budget deck. However, for players with more options at their disposal, stickier cards such as Sludge Belcher are usually preferred for this role.
Fen Creeper can do a reasonable job for a player who does not yet have access to many cards. Due to the lack of strong 5 Mana options in the Basic set, Fen Creeper offers a nice upgrade for a Midrange or Control based deck. Beyond this level however, is rarely seen.
Fen Creeper is a strong card in Arena. Although cards like Sludge Belcher are usually preferred in Constructed, in Arena, Fen Creeper can actually function more effectively in some situations. The reason for this is the extremely common 3/2 and 2/3 minions that are found in Arena decks.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck