Fen Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fen Creeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fen Creeper can be an effective Taunt minion for a budget deck. However, for players with more options at their disposal, stickier cards such as Sludge Belcher are usually preferred for this role.
Fen Creeper can do a reasonable job for a player who does not yet have access to many cards. Due to the lack of strong 5 Mana options in the Basic set, Fen Creeper offers a nice upgrade for a Midrange or Control based deck. Beyond this level however, is rarely seen.
Fen Creeper is a strong card in Arena. Although cards like Sludge Belcher are usually preferred in Constructed, in Arena, Fen Creeper can actually function more effectively in some situations. The reason for this is the extremely common 3/2 and 2/3 minions that are found in Arena decks.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck