Fen Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fen Creeper is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fen Creeper can be an effective Taunt minion for a budget deck. However, for players with more options at their disposal, stickier cards such as Sludge Belcher are usually preferred for this role.
Fen Creeper can do a reasonable job for a player who does not yet have access to many cards. Due to the lack of strong 5 Mana options in the Basic set, Fen Creeper offers a nice upgrade for a Midrange or Control based deck. Beyond this level however, is rarely seen.
Fen Creeper is a strong card in Arena. Although cards like Sludge Belcher are usually preferred in Constructed, in Arena, Fen Creeper can actually function more effectively in some situations. The reason for this is the extremely common 3/2 and 2/3 minions that are found in Arena decks.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck