Fen Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fen Creeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fen Creeper can be an effective Taunt minion for a budget deck. However, for players with more options at their disposal, stickier cards such as Sludge Belcher are usually preferred for this role.
Fen Creeper can do a reasonable job for a player who does not yet have access to many cards. Due to the lack of strong 5 Mana options in the Basic set, Fen Creeper offers a nice upgrade for a Midrange or Control based deck. Beyond this level however, is rarely seen.
Fen Creeper is a strong card in Arena. Although cards like Sludge Belcher are usually preferred in Constructed, in Arena, Fen Creeper can actually function more effectively in some situations. The reason for this is the extremely common 3/2 and 2/3 minions that are found in Arena decks.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck