Fencing Coach — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fencing Coach is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fencing Coach is a key card that enables an Inspire effect of your choosing for free at a key point in the game. Since many of the Inspire effects in the game are slow, but powerful effects, being able to speed them up with Fencing Coach can be key to success.
In Constructed, Fencing Coach is a solid card to include in any Inspire based deck. Due to the way the effect works, you can play this card on any turn, and save the free Hero Power for a key turn to activate a powerful Inspire effect.
Fencing Coach is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge