Fencing Coach — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fencing Coach is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fencing Coach is a key card that enables an Inspire effect of your choosing for free at a key point in the game. Since many of the Inspire effects in the game are slow, but powerful effects, being able to speed them up with Fencing Coach can be key to success.
In Constructed, Fencing Coach is a solid card to include in any Inspire based deck. Due to the way the effect works, you can play this card on any turn, and save the free Hero Power for a key turn to activate a powerful Inspire effect.
Fencing Coach is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck