Table of Contents
Fencing Coach is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fencing Coach is a key card that enables an Inspire effect of your choosing for free at a key point in the game. Since many of the Inspire effects in the game are slow, but powerful effects, being able to speed them up with Fencing Coach can be key to success.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fencing Coach is a solid card to include in any Inspire based deck. Due to the way the effect works, you can play this card on any turn, and save the free Hero Power for a key turn to activate a powerful Inspire effect.
Fencing Coach is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists