Foe Reaper 4000 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Foe Reaper 4000 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Foe Reaper 4000 is one of the most destructive cards in the game if allowed to live. Despite this, it can be considered to be quite a slow card, since most good cards that cost 8 or more Mana, like Ragnaros the Firelord, do something immediately when they come into play.
In Constructed, Foe Reaper is extremely powerful against decks that struggle to deal with huge minions such as Zoo, or Druid decks. If your opponent is unable to remove it the turn you put it into play, they are unlikely to be able to recover their board once you start attacking.
Foe Reaper 4000 is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens