Foe Reaper 4000 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Foe Reaper 4000 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Foe Reaper 4000 is one of the most destructive cards in the game if allowed to live. Despite this, it can be considered to be quite a slow card, since most good cards that cost 8 or more Mana, like Ragnaros the Firelord, do something immediately when they come into play.
In Constructed, Foe Reaper is extremely powerful against decks that struggle to deal with huge minions such as Zoo, or Druid decks. If your opponent is unable to remove it the turn you put it into play, they are unlikely to be able to recover their board once you start attacking.
Foe Reaper 4000 is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck