Foe Reaper 4000
Table of Contents
Foe Reaper 4000 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Foe Reaper 4000 is one of the most destructive cards in the game if allowed to live. Despite this, it can be considered to be quite a slow card, since most good cards that cost 8 or more Mana, like Ragnaros the Firelord, do something immediately when they come into play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Foe Reaper is extremely powerful against decks that struggle to deal with huge minions such as Zoo, or Druid decks. If your opponent is unable to remove it the turn you put it into play, they are unlikely to be able to recover their board once you start attacking.
Foe Reaper 4000 is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists