Furbolg Mossbinder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furbolg Mossbinder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furbolg Mossbinder is a niche minion that has the potential to turn a cheap minion into a powerful 6/6 Elemental. However, in order for the card to be worth playing, the target should be a very weak minion such as a Silver Hand Recruit or Totem.
In Constructed, Furbolg Mossbinder is a reasonable card for Evolve Shaman decks. There are many cheap targets available that can greatly benefit from the transformation effect and the remaining 5-Mana 1/1 minion is an excellent target for Evolve effects.
In Arena, Furbolg Mossbinder is a below-average card. The card can be used to get reasonable value if used to transform weakened minions after they have traded into opponents' boards. Additionally, it is a stronger choice for Paladin and Shaman due to their ability to generate cheap targets to transform with their Hero Powers.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge