Furbolg Mossbinder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furbolg Mossbinder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furbolg Mossbinder is a niche minion that has the potential to turn a cheap minion into a powerful 6/6 Elemental. However, in order for the card to be worth playing, the target should be a very weak minion such as a Silver Hand Recruit or Totem.
In Constructed, Furbolg Mossbinder is a reasonable card for Evolve Shaman decks. There are many cheap targets available that can greatly benefit from the transformation effect and the remaining 5-Mana 1/1 minion is an excellent target for Evolve effects.
In Arena, Furbolg Mossbinder is a below-average card. The card can be used to get reasonable value if used to transform weakened minions after they have traded into opponents' boards. Additionally, it is a stronger choice for Paladin and Shaman due to their ability to generate cheap targets to transform with their Hero Powers.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List