Furbolg Mossbinder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furbolg Mossbinder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furbolg Mossbinder is a niche minion that has the potential to turn a cheap minion into a powerful 6/6 Elemental. However, in order for the card to be worth playing, the target should be a very weak minion such as a Silver Hand Recruit or Totem.
In Constructed, Furbolg Mossbinder is a reasonable card for Evolve Shaman decks. There are many cheap targets available that can greatly benefit from the transformation effect and the remaining 5-Mana 1/1 minion is an excellent target for Evolve effects.
In Arena, Furbolg Mossbinder is a below-average card. The card can be used to get reasonable value if used to transform weakened minions after they have traded into opponents' boards. Additionally, it is a stronger choice for Paladin and Shaman due to their ability to generate cheap targets to transform with their Hero Powers.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?