Furbolg Mossbinder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furbolg Mossbinder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furbolg Mossbinder is a niche minion that has the potential to turn a cheap minion into a powerful 6/6 Elemental. However, in order for the card to be worth playing, the target should be a very weak minion such as a Silver Hand Recruit or Totem.
In Constructed, Furbolg Mossbinder is a reasonable card for Evolve Shaman decks. There are many cheap targets available that can greatly benefit from the transformation effect and the remaining 5-Mana 1/1 minion is an excellent target for Evolve effects.
In Arena, Furbolg Mossbinder is a below-average card. The card can be used to get reasonable value if used to transform weakened minions after they have traded into opponents' boards. Additionally, it is a stronger choice for Paladin and Shaman due to their ability to generate cheap targets to transform with their Hero Powers.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck