Furbolg Mossbinder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furbolg Mossbinder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furbolg Mossbinder is a niche minion that has the potential to turn a cheap minion into a powerful 6/6 Elemental. However, in order for the card to be worth playing, the target should be a very weak minion such as a Silver Hand Recruit or Totem.
In Constructed, Furbolg Mossbinder is a reasonable card for Evolve Shaman decks. There are many cheap targets available that can greatly benefit from the transformation effect and the remaining 5-Mana 1/1 minion is an excellent target for Evolve effects.
In Arena, Furbolg Mossbinder is a below-average card. The card can be used to get reasonable value if used to transform weakened minions after they have traded into opponents' boards. Additionally, it is a stronger choice for Paladin and Shaman due to their ability to generate cheap targets to transform with their Hero Powers.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens