Evolve — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Evolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evolve is a powerful card that can reward Shamans for board control by theoretically raising the value of all of their minions. The problem with the card is that a minion one higher in cost does not necessarily represent more stats in play due to Battlecry minions often having lower than average stats. On top of this, Shamans already have multiple best in cost minions in terms of pure stats such as Totem Golem and Flamewreathed Faceless, which will generally get downgraded when Evolved.
Evolve can be included as a single copy in most Shaman decks to reasonable effect, but it is used specifically in Evolve-focused decks that take advantage of the eventual low casting cost of Nerubian Prophet and Thing from Below to Evolve them into huge minions.
Evolve is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck