Evolve — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Evolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evolve is a powerful card that can reward Shamans for board control by theoretically raising the value of all of their minions. The problem with the card is that a minion one higher in cost does not necessarily represent more stats in play due to Battlecry minions often having lower than average stats. On top of this, Shamans already have multiple best in cost minions in terms of pure stats such as Totem Golem and Flamewreathed Faceless, which will generally get downgraded when Evolved.
Evolve can be included as a single copy in most Shaman decks to reasonable effect, but it is used specifically in Evolve-focused decks that take advantage of the eventual low casting cost of Nerubian Prophet and Thing from Below to Evolve them into huge minions.
Evolve is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Evolve
The Lich King Evolve Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|3,240||Aug 25 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide