Evolve — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Evolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evolve is a powerful card that can reward Shamans for board control by theoretically raising the value of all of their minions. The problem with the card is that a minion one higher in cost does not necessarily represent more stats in play due to Battlecry minions often having lower than average stats. On top of this, Shamans already have multiple best in cost minions in terms of pure stats such as Totem Golem and Flamewreathed Faceless, which will generally get downgraded when Evolved.
Evolve can be included as a single copy in most Shaman decks to reasonable effect, but it is used specifically in Evolve-focused decks that take advantage of the eventual low casting cost of Nerubian Prophet and Thing from Below to Evolve them into huge minions.
Evolve is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck