Table of Contents
Evolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Evolve is a powerful card that can reward Shamans for board control by theoretically raising the value of all of their minions. The problem with the card is that a minion one higher in cost does not necessarily represent more stats in play due to Battlecry minions often having lower than average stats. On top of this, Shamans already have multiple best in cost minions in terms of pure stats such as Totem Golem and Flamewreathed Faceless, which will generally get downgraded when Evolved.
2. Constructed Play
Evolve can be included as a single copy in most Shaman decks to reasonable effect, but it is used specifically in Evolve-focused decks that take advantage of the eventual low casting cost of Nerubian Prophet and Thing from Below to Evolve them into huge minions.
Evolve is a mediocre card in Arena, as it is heavily situational and only really rewards you in situations where you are already ahead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists